• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

And then there were NONE....

mrkillie

Members
And so, in the 7th week of play, the last unbeaten finally falls. Although it won't be "official" until after the MNF game, el huron has defeated Super Red Emperors. And......there are now no more winless teams either!! Congratulations to the Toe Nail Fungus on its first win!

Joel

TheWire

Members
And so, in the 7th week of play, the last unbeaten finally falls. Although it won't be "official" until after the MNF game, el huron has defeated Super Red Emperors. And......there are now no more winless teams either!! Congratulations to the Toe Nail Fungus on its first win!

Joel

I did it LOL

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I finally won!!! Although if Jumbie would've put in Romo and Miles Austin as starters I would've gotten crushed!!

TheWire

Members
ya..thanks God Miami sort of pull thru and Arizona and Giants game is so so
bad news I have to replace Leon Washington...he is out for the season

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Congratz AL (The Wire)!

Good game brother:)

Look forward to the next match up...Revenge will be mine.

Gotta run, but I'll post some interesting tidbits later.

Love the game Joel. Thanx again!!!

RM

TheWire

Members
Congratz AL (The Wire)!

Good game brother:)

Look forward to the next match up...Revenge will be mine.

Gotta run, but I'll post some interesting tidbits later.

Love the game Joel. Thanx again!!!

RM

Good game sir. It was pretty close. I was sure I am going to lose after all my games ended and you still have 4 more players to play

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Anyways, this what I wanted to tell you guys;

The battle between me and the Wire was Awesome because not only did we anticipate Peyton Manning to have over 30 points, he only came out with 22 Points.

AND, my QB Ben Roethlisberger was suppose to have a big game that day against Minnesota(Shoot out), but noooooooooooo, he only got me 9 freakin points.

Then, not only did The Wire lose his running back Leon Washington to a broken leg, his WR Andre Johnson is taken out of the game due to a Chest contusion. With all that he still wins????

Then the Wire's Miami Defense (22 points)matched up with my New Orleans Defense (33 points )and I came out on top and still I was short by 10 points.

You see what happened was that my 4 star players on Sunday night Choked big time!

If Steve Smith of the NY Giants and Ahmad Bradshaw scored over 10 points each I would of won.

Not only that, my other WR Larry Fitzgerald of the Arizona Cardinals didn't do a dag on thing that Sunday night.

AHHHHHHHH, I have to admit that I hate to lose. I guess I'm a humongous competitor like Michael Jordan, but I was man enough to come out and Congratulate Al.

Nevertheless, I look forward to the next match up.:happy0144:

Well, at least my new pick up Sidney Rice is gold ya know what I mean.

See ya,

RM

TheWire

Members
Anyways, this what I wanted to tell you guys;

The battle between me and the Wire was Awesome because not only did we anticipate Peyton Manning to have over 30 points, he only came out with 22 Points.

AND, my QB Ben Roethlisberger was suppose to have a big game that day against Minnesota(Shoot out), but noooooooooooo, he only got me 9 freakin points.

Then, not only did The Wire lose his running back Leon Washington to a broken leg, his WR Andre Johnson is taken out of the game due to a Chest contusion. With all that he still wins????

Then the Wire's Miami Defense (22 points)matched up with my New Orleans Defense (33 points )and I came out on top and still I was short by 10 points.

You see what happened was that my 4 star players on Sunday night Choked big time!

If Steve Smith of the NY Giants and Ahmad Bradshaw scored over 10 points each I would of won.

Not only that, my other WR Larry Fitzgerald of the Arizona Cardinals didn't do a dag on thing that Sunday night.

AHHHHHHHH, I have to admit that I hate to lose. I guess I'm a humongous competitor like Michael Jordan, but I was man enough to come out and Congratulate Al.

Nevertheless, I look forward to the next match up.:happy0144:

Well, at least my new pick up Sidney Rice is gold ya know what I mean.

See ya,

RM

Good game...you said it well