• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Few of my males

cmcpart0422

Members
was messing around with my girlfriends point and shoot yesterday and though I would post some pics of my males.

AHLI
DSC04324.jpg

TAIWAN REEF just starting to show some color for me
DSC04333.jpg

SUPER RED EMPRESS got this dude from Richard. He has matured incredibly well and extremely fast.
DSC04332.jpg

A. KONINGSI
DSC04330.jpg

LWANDA
DSC04331.jpg

P. NYEREREI
DSC04334.jpg

RUBY RED
DSC04320.jpg

ERETMODUS CYANOSTICTUS (GOMBE)
DSC04318.jpg

O. LITHOBATS starting to color up for me
DSC04309.jpg

A. MAYLANDI
DSC04307.jpg

A. STUARTGRANTI (USISYA)
DSC04302.jpg

dogofwar

CCA Members
"was messing around with my girlfriends point and shoot yesterday"...

Oh really :) :)

Smokin' nice fish - you should seriously prepare some of those guys for the ACA show in July!

Matt

cmcpart0422

Members
lol I hope thats not the case. I got them both from Richard so maybe he can chime in and let me know. If it is then I got two of his red empresses which Isnt a problem in my eyes.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Nah, that's a Taiwan Reef alright, he's just not matured as of yet. Have the Daddy for proof...

Great looking fish Chris! I think you got that ruby red from me too right?

Yea, those Super Red Empress are simply amazing and they never let you down as far as color and quality.

cmcpart0422

Members
Mine was sold to me as a "Red mwanza". As for yours im not sure but ill ask around and see if someone else can get an id on it for you. Thats a great picture by the way.

iamzrad

Members
Thanks. I think when you saw him he didn't have that green going. Always changes a new color hence why it's so difficult to figure out where he's from.
How's that Ngara doing?

cmcpart0422

Members
I put him in a tank with some really mellow fish and he seems to be maturing more already. The yellow has spread almost to the end of his body now.