• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Tangs and Rainbows

rich_one

Members
Four Irian Red Rainbows, approx. 3 - 4 inches each - $10 each

Three Turquoise Rainbows, two of them are about 2 inches, one is about 3 inches - all 3 for $25 (wait until you see these guys flashing... wow!)

Two Banded Rainbows, one is 2 inches, less colored (female?), one is 3 1/2 inches, nice dark band down the length of the body, nice reddish/orange fins - both for $15.

Two Boesemani Rainbows, one less colored, 2 inches (female?), one about 3 inches, and VERY nicely colored up - both for $20

Two Black Alto Comps, both maybe 3 inches - $30 for both

Two Yellow Calvus, about 3 inches - $50 for both

I really love my Calvus and Comps... selling these guys will be tough. I don't know if you all know Daniel in Ellicott City, but they are from his stock. But I really want to give a go at Tropheus, and this is my only way of making room.

I cannot ship. I repeat... I cannot ship. These all must be picked up. I think I just may make the November meeting though... so if I do, I can bring them there as well. Please post any questions here, or PM me. Also, all prices are negotiable. If these prices seem unfair, please make an offer, and we'll see what can be worked out.

-Rich

P.S., I have two beautiful Julie Dickfeldis from Sarah's stock... not looking specifically to sell these... BUT, I could be convinced... they are some really cool fish, and for now, I have a tank to relocate them too (33 gallon from my other thread... which is currently empty).

guarddog5

CCA Members

Three Turquoise Rainbows, two of them are about 2 inches, one is about 3 inches - all 3 for $25 (wait until you see these guys flashing... wow!)

Two Banded Rainbows, one is 2 inches, less colored (female?), one is 3 1/2 inches, nice dark band down the length of the body, nice reddish/orange fins - both for $15.

Two Boesemani Rainbows, one less colored, 2 inches (female?), one about 3 inches, and VERY nicely colored up - both for $20

I really love my Calvus and Comps... selling these guys will be tough. I don't know if you all know Daniel in Ellicott City, but they are from his stock. But I really want to give a go at Tropheus, and this is my only way of making room.

I cannot ship. I repeat... I cannot ship. These all must be picked up. I think I just may make the November meeting though... so if I do, I can bring them there as well. Please post any questions here, or PM me. Also, all prices are negotiable. If these prices seem unfair, please make an offer, and we'll see what can be worked out.

-Rich

P.S., I have two beautiful Julie Dickfeldis from Sarah's stock... not looking specifically to sell these... BUT, I could be convinced... they are some really cool fish, and for now, I have a tank to relocate them too (33 gallon from my other thread... which is currently empty).

PM sent

rich_one

Members
Ill take the three torquoise rainbows if you can bring them to the meeting.
If I can make it to the meeting, consider them yours. I will let you know for sure, and consider them yours, until I confirm that I can or cannot make it... which I should know about Monday or Tuesday. Cool?

-Rich

rich_one

Members
All fish are spoken for, excecpt the Irian Red Rainbows, and the Banded Rainbows. Last fish left. Any takers? I'll let all 4 Reds go for $35.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
I'll consider trades for the banded rainbows. I wold love some nannacara anomala, or some bolivian rams, and/or some diamond tetras... just to name a few!

rich_one

Members

-Rich

Lost one of the yellow calvus... it was physically injured... not sure what happened.:confused: There is potential interest from one person in the remaining yellow calvus, so I will wait another day to see if he is still interested. Send me a pm if interested so you can be next in line, if he declines or I don't hear back. I will let it go for $20! Comps are spoken for. Boesemanis are spoken for.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Are you coming to the meeting?
I was coming to the meeting. Unfortunately, I now have to work, supporting an off-site trial setup. So... no. Much to my chagrin (I REALLY wanted to see Hans tomorrow), I cannot come to the meeting.:angry3:

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Lost one of the yellow calvus... it was physically injured... not sure what happened.:confused: There is potential interest from one person in the remaining yellow calvus, so I will wait another day to see if he is still interested. Send me a pm if interested so you can be next in line, if he declines or I don't hear back. I will let it go for $20! Comps are spoken for. Boesemanis are spoken for.

-Rich
Assuming the person that was interested in the 2 yellow calvus, is no longer interested since I lost one. So now, the 1 yellow calvus is still available, and so are the rainbows (except the boesemani). I've decided to go ahead and part with the 2 Julies as well, as now I have made a decision on what direction I am going in with both tanks, and the Julies will not fit in either plan. I'd say the Julies are, eh... in the 2 inch range. I do not know the sex. I'll take best offer for them. They are from Sarah's stock.

Looks like I'll be taking a break from the darkside after all...

-Rich