• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS or FT

Chicklid

Members
I have three severums that are about 7" each, 5 large barbs (about 4 or 5" each) and several adult demasoni. I'd like to trade for some African cichlids or something else. Just tell me what you have. You can always just buy the fish too, so just make an offer.

(The severums are not pictures of my actual severums, but they look the same. The barb though is an actual picture. They all look the same)

barb.jpg

Severums.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Yeah, if Mike doesn't want them (and they're not monsters), I'd be interested in the demasoni. My group suffered some losses in the last couple of weeks and I need to pad it up some.

How big are they?

Chicklid

Members
demasoni

The demasoni are about 3 or 4" each and range in color. Sorry I don't have better pictures. The fish moved too quickly to take a decent picture with my phone.

d1.jpg

d2.jpg

d3.jpg

d4.jpg

d5.jpg

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Really nice group. :)

I think I may have to pass though... my group is a lot smaller and I think they would get pwn'ed. Sorry.

P

Pxkinney

I have a nice 3# blue and black banded african cichlid; don't know the breed - I'll swap him for a severum or buy two severums. how much do you want?

Chicklid

Members
Demasoni

Yes, I have plenty. Sorry, I haven't been on the forums in awhile so I'm just now checking this thread. Sorry for the wait!

Hello,

I am interested in the demasoni if you still have them/others available, let me know!

Chicklid

Members
I'm not sure about the price for the severums. I honestly don't even know what they go for. Also, do you have some pictures of your africans?

I have a nice 3# blue and black banded african cichlid; don't know the breed - I'll swap him for a severum or buy two severums. how much do you want?