• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS or trade: Red Top Zebra

chris_todd

Members
I have a Red Top Zebra (Metriaclima pyrsonotos) that is pretty big (probably 7" TL or more, and about 1.5" in girth), and bullying most of the fish in my 65g Lake Malawi setup (all of whom are smaller than it). So, it's for sale. I have no idea what it's worth, so I'll say the first $5 offer I get takes him.

Alternatively, I'd consider trading him for some Rusty Cichlids or perhaps Pseudotropheus Acei (I'd come up with some extra cash, of course).

Some (not very good) pics:
red-and-plucky.png

red-faceon.png

red-profile.png

chris_todd

Members
If I still have him when the January meeting rolls around, he'll go into the auction. You want him back, Danger? :)

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
If I still have him when the January meeting rolls around, he'll go into the auction. You want him back, Danger? :)
nope, I really should get rid of the one african that I kept. He's a 7" bumble bee that has gotten extermely fat, since he's all black he actually looks good in with my CA's, he's just a super pig.