• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

75 gal setup-22713-Pickup only

secuono

Members
New, 75 gallon aquarium. Black wood stand. 36in light and a 48in light. Glass lids. Sunsun canister filter. Fluval 205 canister filter. Fluval heater. $350

Also have 2in deep black sand, live plants, wood, 2 cichlid stones and fish I can include for free. Java fern, jungle val, spiral val & crypts. 6 Angelfish, 4 BN plecos & 13 Black skirt tetra. Take all, take some or take none.

Tank is still set up and running. You can come out to see it, if you want it, either help take it down while you are here or put down a deposit, take equipment/plants/fish/decor that you want and come back for the tank/stand when I have it all drained and good to go. Bring at least two 5 gallon buckets with lids for the fish and plants!!
Pictures are current.

Zip code 22713
If I still have the other 75 available by the time you come out, you can have it for free.

00K0K_dSq31G96ZgQ_600x450.jpg

00F0F_2eGvfDQVj0C_600x450.jpg

Tankster

Members
interested

secuono, Yun from Simply Discus sent me over. I am intersted in a bare bones 75. Condition is not important as this will be a grow out tank.

Do you still have the other 75?