• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Filtration system

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ading522

Members
Another hard decision I have to make..to cut down moving costs I may have to sell the filtration system I ran on my 180.. This includes :

72x18x17high sump with baffles.. This is acrylic and only 3 months old..

Mag 24 pump 3 months old.

Poret foam used as dividers inside the sump and

10-15 gallons of bio balls..

I'm looking to sell as a whole. No parting out..

Pics included.. Looking for $400..that's just half the price of the acrylic sump alone..

Sent from my XT1060 using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

uploadfromtaptalk1399067014935.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1399067039478.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1399067080620.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1399067112323.jpg

fish

Banned
Cant quite go that high as i will have to redo the whole side of the room around it. Considering that most i can do is 200 or so... I do not know how many others want to buy it cause it will not fit under standard stand and is for a massive setup like i have.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ading522

Members
If you say its that massive $200 for a filter system is just enough for a nice size pump..

fish

Banned
If you say its that massive $200 for a filter system is just enough for a nice size pump..

Correct. My pump was around there. But my stand will not fit the 17" height of my tank comfortably and i would have to rebuild that which means taking all water out moving fish etc. so with all that work being put in i cant go to high...

Im actually going to pass on it completely. I do not want to take out my fish and risk damaging them.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

Ading522

Members
Im sure members with nice size fish rooms put a lot of work into their hobbies.. We didn't agree on anything so I'm not sure why you said your passing on it.. But anyhow, hope you get what you want.. Bump for this thread..

Thai

Members
? Typo error?

No prob just being a troll, massive set up but you can't spend the 400 for a nice sump? You can't get a nice pump rated for a "massive tank" for 200...

My 300 runs on a dc10000 pump and that was 300 alone....

Al if you want I can post this for you at wamas it's a reef forum and should sell quick

Ading522

Members
No prob just being a troll, massive set up but you can't spend the 400 for a nice sump? You can't get a nice pump rated for a "massive tank" for 200...

My 300 runs on a dc10000 pump and that was 300 alone....

Al if you want I can post this for you at wamas it's a reef forum and should sell quick

You've got my permission to post it..and if you sell for $450 you'll get a finders fee of 10%.. I have it on CL for $600 which I'll be glad to give you $100 if it sells for that much..:)

Status
Not open for further replies.