• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Oceanic tank feeler

olzkool

Members
I just got all my new tanks and figured out the space downstairs. No way they are all fitting. I may have to sell a couple. The 2 least likely for me to use are the 2 that are plumbed for sump style filter as all I use are hobs and fx5s. One is a 210 oceanic with matching stand, lids, overflow box, glass lids, full plumbing and filter boxes under stand. I don't know the first thing about these type filters and honestly don't care to learn at the moment. The second is a 75 oceanic with granite trim and matching oceanic stand. The stand is real nice and this tank would make an excellent small show tank. It also has an overflow and is drilled and has glass lids. I was told by a friend that they both have star fire glass. I have no way to verify this. Both tanks are absolutely gorgeous. Great neutral colors and nice stands. I am not quite putting them up for sale yet as tomorrow I am going to make one more attempt at trying to make them all fit. I have to get all the other ones in there first before I know so I am just putting this out there to gauge interest.

olzkool

Members
Pm sent. It is 7x2x2. Asking 650 for the 210. The 75 is no longer available but I do have an ad for a 125 oceanic for sale

Thai

Members
I wouldn't do that to you, I know you've been after that tank!

Right now I've for bigger fish to fry waiting to get my new tank in and on it's stand...could use some help *wink wink*

So far only the stand an canopy have made it home and inside...
Don't mind the big fish in the 40 breeder it's only temp. :)

image.jpg