• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Africans for sale

fordfan

Members
Hello all, I have been on this site for some time. I don't have many posts as most members seem to be more experienced and I am still learning.

I currently have two types of fry available. I originally bought the adults as a juvies from another member approximately 1.5yrs ago.

So here is my current stock:

I have approximately 50 Aulonocara (Rubescens) RUBY RED Peacocks. They are 1-1.5 inches respectfully. I am asking $3/ea and will give discounts if you buy groups. Also have two females currently holding.

I also have approximately 80 Protomelas sp. "Steveni Taiwan" Taiwan Reef. These guys are alittle smaller. from .5-1.25 inches. I am asking $3/ea for the bigger ones and I'll work a deal for the smaller ones.

I am in Severna Park, MD just north and west of Annapolis. PM or post here. Pics are of both dominant males from the tanks. I am open to offers or trades for equipment or fish. Just figured I would put them here first before I put them on craigslist.

Thanks,
Matt

Last edited:

cichlidshane

Members
I would be interested in 1-2 of the Taiwan reefs. I am not a peacock expert but the top picture looks like a Benga peacock since it is yellow. I am south of you a bit but I do come to greenbelt on Thursdays and could maybe swing by on my way home one week. Let me know if you still got some.

Shane

PM me and we can swap emails or message me on youtube cichlidshane

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Ruby red peacocks sometimes look more yellow than orange in photographs.

fordfan

Members
Tony is correct. They are very orange but appear yellow in pic with flash.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

These fish are high quality and well taken care of. Just purchased from Matt and will be back. The pics don't do them justice. The dominant males are stunning.

Gerard

fordfan

Members
What are you looking for and where are you located? No sure that i can make the meeting.

fordfan

Members
The peacocks the first fish in my post get around 6 inches tops. And fyi they are orange not yellow. Mine have been in a 75 for 1.5 yrs they are about 4 inches.

fordfan

Members
Update: just stripped two benga aka sunshine peacock females. Have approx 40 fry or so.

Still have plenty if Taiwan juvies approx.
80 of them ranging from .75 to 1.5"

Also i have 45 or so ruby red juvies ranging from .5 to 1.75"

They just keep breeding and I'm running out of room. Make an offer.