• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

NBA Trade talk anyone?

Rasta Fish

Members
Steve Nash going to the Lakers...Say Whaaaaat!!!!!
I like Nash and would love to see him get a title before he leave the game for good....but the LAKERS !!!!

verbal

CCA Members
I think there is more pressure on the Lakers to acquire Dwight Howard. They don't have picks to use, but Bynum by far is the best player to be offered for Howard.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
YEAH they still cant get past okc with that lineup...with or without nash.
*sorry @ wrk and passed 30 min edit limit* :p
YEAH OK but they still cant get past okc with that lineup...with or without nash. those clowns traded away valueable players and kept gasol. now gasol doesnt have much trade value and after kobe bashed him and his lack of effort his stocks arent gonna be as high.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Howard will make any team better. Nash to the Lakers makes them get out of the first round, but no one on the team is getting any younger. They may make a run next year, but I don't think there is too much gas left in the tank.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Howard will make any team better. Nash to the Lakers makes them get out of the first round, but no one on the team is getting any younger. They may make a run next year, but I don't think there is too much gas left in the tank.
+1 they are in a rebuilding stage ...just like boston and san antonio. ;)

Rasta Fish

Members
I do agree Howard will make any team better
Nash, will also.... he had a very good season this year, I think with the size LA have and the new injection of a really good point guard it will bring up the other players game a few notch.
Nets looks very good on they players they are trying to get

I like that Miami and OKC did not make any move to mess with their line up...
Unlike Boston and Dallas after their championship run hate when teams do that.

mdlnewman

Members
Actually I think Howard would be perfect in OKC, trade Harden for him. Can you imagine that trio?

No way he'd go there since someone has convinced him he needs a big market. Which is of course crap. Lebron didn't need a big market to become World famous.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
He needed a championshipand went to Miami to win one. Lebron was famous in high school so markets didn't matter. If you are good then you are recognized. The markets just promote how the public viewing on tv.

mdlnewman

Members
Yea in today's world market size means nothing. Salary cap keeps big markets from paying more and all ad money is national/international anyways.

Rasta Fish

Members
Kidd to NY
Lin Out of NY?
Ray Allen to MIA?
JET - Boston
Howard dragging his foot
Nash to LA
Dallas is going to be hurting for a while poor Dirk

Zeppelin2088

Members
How about OKC with a top 10 draft pick. Dropped all the way to us because of a knee injury, but hopefully it's no problem. Nash to the lakers sounds nice, but how much is Kobe going to let Nash have the ball in his hands to make plays? Howard wouldn't go small market, he's an attention *****. He wants a big city with lights on him at all times. I wouldn't even want him on my team, he's a cry baby and a coach killer. He is very talented though.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

mdlnewman

Members
Have to agree with the don't really want him part. He is an id10t.

How about OKC with a top 10 draft pick. Dropped all the way to us because of a knee injury, but hopefully it's no problem. Nash to the lakers sounds nice, but how much is Kobe going to let Nash have the ball in his hands to make plays? Howard wouldn't go small market, he's an attention *****. He wants a big city with lights on him at all times. I wouldn't even want him on my team, he's a cry baby and a coach killer. He is very talented though.

verbal

CCA Members
Kind of funny, but Howard really doesn't seem to be too different from Shaq.

Nathan

Members
I think Dallas will be ok. Terry was the only good player they lost from last year and his playing has slipped last year. Kidd has really slipped, only averaged 6.2 PPG and 5.5 APG.
If they had gotten Williams it would have been one hell of a team, but I think they will get out of the 1st round this year at least.