• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FLORIDA TROPICAL FISH DIRECT

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
FLORIDA TROPICAL FISH DIRECT WAS ONE OF THE 2011 ACA CONVENTION SPONSORS. I CONTACTED THEM TODAY AND THEY OFFERED TO SHIP TO BWI FOR PICK UP. SHIPPING IS 60.00 PER BOX AND EACH BOX HOLDS4-5 BAGS OF FISH DEPENDING ON SIZE. THEY OFFER A VERY WIDE VARIETY OF FISH FROM AFRICAN,CENTRAL /SOUTH AMERICAN, MADAGASGAR AND ODDBALLS. IF THERE IS ANYONE WANTING TO PLACE AN ORDER LET ME KNOW VIA POST /PM.
HERE IS THE WEBSITE http://www.floridatropicalfishdirect.com/ WITH A COMPLETE LIST OF EVERYTHING. I WOULD LIKE TO GET THIS ORDER IN BY 3/1/12. SO I WOULD LIKE ALL ORDERS BY FEB 28TH. ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK OR PM ME. THANKS.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
Archocentrus octofasciatus - Gold Jack Dempsey ???

I will have to request a high res image of an adult from them.
62a95afed1a0fab6ffff80bdffffe415.jpg
Archocentrus octofasciatus
sp Gold Jack Dempsey
Sm 1.5" unsexed $4.50each-
READY IN MARCH

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
The last time I spoke to DQ, he said it would be about $12 each. He went on to say if we get more peeps involved it could get lower. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

This is true. Its 60.00 a box w/4-5 bags per box the more people to order the cheaper the shipping cost. I have gotten 5 people currently which puts shipping at 12.00 each. Thanks Shawn and Turfboss.

samsmobb

Members
I understand 60 for 5 bags but apistos go in one bag so I wanted to know how many peole were in so we could ship 60 divided by 5 bags is $ 12 a person if we had people to fill 5 bags but if it's only 2 bags it's still $60 so each person pays $30.
See my logic lol if only it wasn't all way in BWI :/
I would probably be down for some red cockatoos :/

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
I understand 60 for 5 bags but apistos go in one bag so I wanted to know how many peole were in so we could ship 60 divided by 5 bags is $ 12 a person if we had people to fill 5 bags but if it's only 2 bags it's still $60 so each person pays $30.
See my logic lol if only it wasn't all way in BWI :/
I would probably be down for some red cockatoos :/
SAM I POSTED THAT IM PICKING THE FISH UP @ BWI(OF COURSE OF IF ANYONE WANTS TO BE THERE THATS FINE ) AND THE FISH PICK UP IS @ MY HOUSE IN LAUREL. ;)

turfboss

Members
hey guys - I am only about 10 minutes from BWI if anyone needs me to pick up anything at any time let me know - I can certainly get them in out of the cold and depending on the day could even deliver them someplace for you.

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
SHIPPING IS NOW @ 7.50 AT THIS TIME. THANKS GUYS. GREAT JOB.
ANYONE THAT IS STILL INTERESTED YOU STILL HAVE UNTILL FEB 28TH TO GET YOUR LIST TOGETHER AND GET IN ON THIS GROUP BUY.