• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

a quick fishroom update

msjinkzd

invert junkie
In the process of adding 4 more racks, 2 of my typical 4' 3 tiered (75/55/20L), a 6x30g, and a 6x29g (not yet built). Right now I am doing the joys of tank shuffling and redoing all my PVC. Regardless, keep in mind this is very much still a work in progress.
The current view as you come down the steps into the fishroom:

The "control panel"- my central timer for all the lights and the fishroom's individual circuit box so i can track the amount of power used.

My o2 rig and dehumidifier (hard plumbed into the sewer line, so no emptying required)

Some more views, just realized I forgot to photograph one whole wall of tanks but you get the idea

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Love the new rack by the chair!

You're gonna have so much new tank space, you're gonna have to start keeping Africans! ;)

msjinkzd

invert junkie
just dismantled the last store bought rack to mvoe in another 3 tiered 4' section. onemore row to go and I am "done"

msjinkzd

invert junkie
its beside the "short" wall that needs to be redone :)

Put in the last new 4' section today. Setting up the tanks and redoing pvc tomorrow.

dlfn1

Members
beautiful!!!!!!!! awesome job!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i just wanna come and sit in the chair and watch the fishes