Capital Cichlids

Go Back   Capital Cichlid Association Forums > Others > Just Kickin' It Lounge > THE CAPITAL CICHLID ASSOCIATION FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE

Notices

THE CAPITAL CICHLID ASSOCIATION FANTASY FOOTBALL LEAGUE This forum will be merged back into the "Just Kicking it" forum at the end of the NFL season.

Unread 12-28-2011, 10:54 AM   #21
Prince
The ONE who is The ONE

Usergroup: Global Moderators
CCA Members
Members
Last Activity: Yesterday 4:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Leffler817 View Post
Congratulations! I don't think there is a trophy. I didn't get one last year lol. It was a great year and I look forward to playing next year.

I was joking on the trophy part. Hey Bill did you win the ECC league.

Unread 12-28-2011, 11:51 AM   #22
fischfan13
Members

Usergroup: Members
Last Activity: 09-27-2013 1:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Prince View Post
I was joking on the trophy part. Hey Bill did you win the ECC league.
Yeah I did...but I wanted BOTH Championships.

I think that the Matt Forte injury had a huge impact on both leagues.
Joel never rebounded after he lost Forte in the ECC League, and I could not make up all of those lost points in the CCA League.
Because of the way the waivers work in the ECC League it is much more difficult for the better teams to be able to pick up players of their choice From Monday thru Wednesday.
CCA's League combats that with having a cap on how many moves a team could make in the week...something that Mike took full advantage of and made it work.

LakeTang.com and EastCoastCichlids.org...perfect together!

Unread 12-28-2011, 12:24 PM   #23
mrkillie
Members

Usergroup: Members
Last Activity: 11-08-2014 10:55 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by fischfan13 View Post
Yeah I did...but I wanted BOTH Championships.

I think that the Matt Forte injury had a huge impact on both leagues.
Joel never rebounded after he lost Forte in the ECC League, and I could not make up all of those lost points in the CCA League.
Because of the way the waivers work in the ECC League it is much more difficult for the better teams to be able to pick up players of their choice From Monday thru Wednesday.
CCA's League combats that with having a cap on how many moves a team could make in the week...something that Mike took full advantage of and made it work.
Losing Forte was huge. When you're accustomed to getting 20-22 points from a guy and you replace him with 10, it's tough. Plus I was already struggling at WR with Andre Johnson going down and was never able to get a decent replacement for him either because I was always near the top of the league in ECC, that is until I fell like a rock shortly after Forte got hurt. Just like the Bears. Oh well, that's the breaks.

Congratulations to all the Fantasy Football League Champions!