Capital Cichlids

Go Back   Capital Cichlid Association Forums > Forum and CCA News > Club Announcements

Notices

Club Announcements Capital Cichlid Association Club Announcements. Only Moderators or Admin can post here.

Reply
Thread Tools Display Modes

September raffle and mini auction
Unread 08-29-2011, 4:48 PM   #1
Pat Kelly
Administrator - CCA Member
 
Pat Kelly is offline
Usergroup: Administrators
CCA Members
Real Name: Hippie
Join Date: Jun 2003
Location: Forest Hill, Maryland
Last Activity: Today 7:34 AM
Posts: 8,673
Send a message via AIM to Pat Kelly
September raffle and mini auction

Our raffle will contain the usual goody bags as well as a 1pound bag of Spirulina flakes from Yourfishstuff.com.
Also one of the bags will have a $40.00 gift certificate hidden inside, for Exotic Aquatics in Baltimore.

The Auction will include fish that our speaker brings as well as a few special items.

The 1st is a Marineland Magnum 350 canister filter.

The other items will 2 bags 20lb bags of CaribSea Lake Malawi Gold Substrate. This substrate was made special for CCAdoesACA and will not be sold to the public.



__________________

For the love of fish!
Join a club today.
The CCA A Growing Force in the Cichlid Hobby.
  Reply With Quote

Unread 08-29-2011, 4:50 PM   #2
kewx
CCA Members
 
kewx's Avatar
 
kewx is offline
Usergroup: Members
Real Name: Ken Wiedel
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Bel Air, Md
Last Activity: 08-06-2013 1:58 PM
Posts: 153
GREAT!



__________________

Ken
  Reply With Quote

Unread 08-29-2011, 5:12 PM   #3
fischfan13
Members
 
fischfan13's Avatar
 
fischfan13 is offline
Usergroup: Members
Real Name: Ruler of the ECC and LakeTang.com
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jersey Shore
Last Activity: 09-27-2013 12:28 PM
Posts: 2,268
Blog Entries: 1
WOW!!!

CaribSea Lake Malawi Gold Substrate is absolutely great stuff! This sand was made for the 2011 Convention, and you do not need to have a Malawi tank to use it. Personally I would use this sand for any type tank...it's THAT good looking!





__________________



LakeTang.com and EastCoastCichlids.org...perfect together!




  Reply With Quote

Unread 08-29-2011, 5:23 PM   #4
mrkillie
Members
 
mrkillie is offline
Usergroup: Members
Real Name: Joel
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: East Earl, PA
Last Activity: 04-14-2014 8:55 AM
Posts: 1,282
Does this stuff affect the water chemistry at all? pH? Hardness?
  Reply With Quote

Unread 08-29-2011, 5:24 PM   #5
fischfan13
Members
 
fischfan13's Avatar
 
fischfan13 is offline
Usergroup: Members
Real Name: Ruler of the ECC and LakeTang.com
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jersey Shore
Last Activity: 09-27-2013 12:28 PM
Posts: 2,268
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by fischfan13 View Post
WOW!!!

CaribSea Lake Malawi Gold Substrate is absolutely great stuff! This sand was made for the 2011 Convention, and you do not need to have a Malawi tank to use it. Personally I would use this sand for any type tank...it's THAT good looking!



Can I say it again on September's Raffle/Auction...
WOW!



__________________



LakeTang.com and EastCoastCichlids.org...perfect together!




  Reply With Quote

Unread 08-29-2011, 5:58 PM   #6
fischfan13
Members
 
fischfan13's Avatar
 
fischfan13 is offline
Usergroup: Members
Real Name: Ruler of the ECC and LakeTang.com
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Jersey Shore
Last Activity: 09-27-2013 12:28 PM
Posts: 2,268
Blog Entries: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by mrkillie View Post
Does this stuff affect the water chemistry at all? pH? Hardness?

Joel, I asked Tony Wagner from CaribSea and he is going to get back to me.



__________________



LakeTang.com and EastCoastCichlids.org...perfect together!




  Reply With Quote

Unread 08-30-2011, 9:41 AM   #7
minifoot77
Members
 
minifoot77's Avatar
 
minifoot77 is offline
Usergroup: Members
Real Name: Caleb Andersen
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Aberdeen, Md.
Last Activity: 03-30-2014 3:11 PM
Posts: 3,346
is it as good as the real malawi gold

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org
  Reply With Quote

Unread 08-30-2011, 10:13 AM   #8
Tony
Alligator Snapping Turtle / CCA Board of Directors
 
Tony's Avatar
 
Tony is offline
Usergroup: Global Moderators
Board of Directors
CCA Members
Real Name: Tony Horos
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Gaithersburg, MD
Last Activity: 04-15-2014 8:18 AM
Posts: 6,968
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pat Kelly View Post
Our raffle will contain the usual goody bags as well as a 1pound bag of Spirulina flakes from Yourfishstuff.com.
Also one of the bags will have a $40.00 gift certificate hidden inside, for Exotic Aquatics in Baltimore.

The Auction will include fish that our speaker brings as well as a few special items.

The 1st is a Marineland Magnum 350 canister filter.

The other items will 2 bags 20lb bags of CaribSea Lake Malawi Gold Substrate. This substrate was made special for CCAdoesACA and will not be sold to the public.
Wow Pat. That's some pretty sweet loot.

We really are fortunate to have such excellent sponsors.
  Reply With Quote

Unread 08-30-2011, 10:33 AM   #9
dogofwar
CCA Members
 
dogofwar's Avatar
 
dogofwar is offline
Usergroup: Board of Directors
CCA Members
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Potomac, MD
Last Activity: 04-08-2014 6:58 PM
Posts: 8,208
Amen to that!

Matt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tony View Post
Wow Pat. That's some pretty sweet loot.

We really are fortunate to have such excellent sponsors.
  Reply With Quote

Unread 08-30-2011, 10:44 AM   #10
UNCLERUCKUS
"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
 
UNCLERUCKUS's Avatar
 
UNCLERUCKUS is offline
Usergroup: Members
Real Name: D.Q.
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: LAUREL, MARYLAND
Last Activity: 04-15-2014 3:57 PM
Posts: 3,883
"HOLY GIFT HORSE BAT MAN!!!"
THANKS SPONSORS !!!



__________________

MY FISH WILL EAT YOUR FISH!
www.zamzuu.com/872256
ITS A PROVEN FACT THAT AFTER MONDAY & TUESDAY EVEN THE CALENDER SAYS W T F
  Reply With Quote

Unread 08-30-2011, 10:53 AM   #11
rich_one
CCA Members
 
rich_one's Avatar
 
rich_one is online now
Usergroup: CCA Members
Members
Real Name: Richard
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Waldorf, MD
Last Activity: Today 9:00 AM
Posts: 2,381
Wow. Very cool!

-Rich
  Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Tags
auction, mini, raffle, september

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
September Meeting Of The Capital Cichlid Association Pat Kelly Club Announcements 62 09-13-2007 9:03 PM



All times are GMT -4. The time now is 9:10 AM.

PayPal - The safer, easier way to pay online!

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
vBulletin skins developed by eXtremepixels
Site services provided by Monster Aquaria Network
Capital Cichlids Association, Inc