• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

CA/SA For Sale

jonclark96

Past CCA President
I need to clear out some space for ACA (as I am sure that I will buy something). I have the following available for pick up at my place or meet somewhere in the middle. Shoot me a PM if you are interested.

Pair rotkeil severums - Male 6-7", female 4-5". From different bloodlines. They seem to be a pair but have never spawned for me. $40 for both

Male rotkeil sevs - 1 5", 1 4"- from same brood as female above - $15 each

Pair severum sp. - These are a wild caught male & female about 3-4" each. They have not spawned, but are young. Female as layed eggs with one of the rotties, but eggs were eaten. $30 for both

Group of 5 firemouths - I male for sure, not sure on the rest. Bought them as juvies as aureus, but don't think that is what they are. Biggest is 4", smallest is 2". $30 for the whole group.

Amphilophus citranellum - 4" from Jeff Rapps, so this is the real deal - no hybrid Midevil - $10

Group of amphilophus xiloaensis - 5 total from 1 to 1.5". Parents were orange/white. $15 for all 5.

Paratheraps - bought them as fenestratus. One is the pink/white variety about 3" - $15, one is blue/red about 3"- $10, one I think is a zonatus 5-6" - $25. All three for $40.

Female cuban 5-6" - $20

8-9" midas/red devil. From petsmart, white with orange mask & fins - $15.

I'm open to offers, especially if you come by and help me catch them. Just let me know.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Here are some really bad pics of the rotties, and some older pics of the male from about a year ago.

IMG00054-20110621-1555.jpg

IMG00057-20110621-1557.jpg

rotkiel 1.jpg

rotkiel 2.jpg

dogofwar

CCA Members
Bump for some nice, healthy fish...

Anyone looking for a stunning wet-pet: jump on this guy. He's stunning...8-9" midas/red devil. From petsmart, white with orange mask & fins - $15.

Matt

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Wild severums, cuban, citranellum, xiloas, and nics are gone. Rottie pair is as well, just waiting to be picked up.

Make me an offer on the rest. I'd like to make some room in the tanks.

Jon

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Bump

Davey - bocourti and zonatum are in one of the pics on first page.

Rotties are still available.

Let me know if anyone is interested!