• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WOOT! WOOT! Christmas Came Early!

jonclark96

Past CCA President
A few months ago, my wife acquired a furniture grade stand for a 60x18 tank. I kicked around not putting a 60 inch tank but decided that filling out the stand was the right thing to do. Well, I found a deal I couldn't pass up on CL this weekend and picked up the tank yesterday. Not only did I get the 60x18x23 tank, it came with glass tops, a stand (that I don't need and is available if anyone needs one), a light strip, an ehiem 2215 canister filter, a whisper 100 air pump, a 400w hydor heater, a 25' python, a bunch of test kits and other fish related items, and 3 basketball sized lava rock boulders!

I can't wait to get this thing set up. I'll post pics as I go but I have to wait until after Christmas to get started.

I am stoked!

YSS

Members
Yup! That's awesome. By the way, what kind of stand did it come with? I am looking to replace my 90G with a 5 footer, but haven't found a deal I like. Could you send me a pic of the stand? If it looks nice, I may be interested in it.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Yup! That's awesome. By the way, what kind of stand did it come with? I am looking to replace my 90G with a 5 footer, but haven't found a deal I like. Could you send me a pic of the stand? If it looks nice, I may be interested in it.

It is an oak cabinet stand. Vertical slats with two doors on the front. I'll take some pics when I start the set up. I don't need the stand so I am sure we can work something out.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Sorry, I've been out of town for a couple days. Pics will come next week. I have the whole week off and plan on setting up the tank then.