• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Reserve Stock Cichlids Order

joseff

Members
Hi everyone. I'm planning on making an order from Reserve Stock Cichlids in the near future. If anyone is interested in a group order, please let me know. We can save on shipping and Doug has been kind enough to give a little discount. Doug's website is http://www.reservestockcichlids.com/ if you are interested. The CCA and ECC made a group order from him last November and his fishes were amazing.

Thanks

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
They definitely have great fish, but unfortunately I ordered everything I have room for at the moment. Hope someone can jump in on the order with you.

rich_one

Members
I gotta admit... this is awfully tempting... I am kinda liking that goldface and that white calvus... but I am in the process of acquiring two groups of shelldwellers, and trying to finance one expensive arse filter... that said... I'll keep an eye on this thread and see how low shipping gets as others jump in... good luck... I hope this buy works out!

-Rich

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I've ordered from them before. Definitely some quality stock.

joseff

Members
If anyone is interested, I'd like the airport to be Reagan National or Dulles. We could meet up there or I could deliver to you if you live in the NoVa/Southern Maryland area. ;)

Ha, I ordered from them earlier today. Besides, I live in Richmond VA and too lazy to drive 1 1/2 hours to that airport. Hope you get some ppl to get an order, nice selection.

rich_one

Members
joseff, if this did happen, I would pull for Reagan, as I live in Waldorf. that said, you also know I am not far from you, so even if it went to Dulles, if I could come to Springfield to get them, that would work for me too... just fyi (I have very good friends in Springfield... it'd give me an excuse! LOL...)

iamzrad

Members
Always wanted to order from there. But they do not have a large Malawi stock for haps and peacocks...

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
I got the Nyassachromis broadzulu from them when Sarah hooked it up a couple of months back. :)

Charlutz

Members
I'll go in with you if we can work out something about the airport. BWI is closest for me. If we can meet up somewhere, it can work. I'm looking for two dozen cyps.

joseff

Members
Ok, so far we have 4 interested members in this group buy. Airport has been changed to BWI. We are looking at sometime in the next week for this order. Charlie has offered to pick the package up. If anyone else is interested please let us know. :)

rich_one

Members
I need to know shipping also, before I can fully commit. And BWI is a pretty big problem for me... unless I can still pick them up from joseff in Springfield, or maybe meet you somewhere on your way back to Springfield, if you travel back via the beltway, and pass exit 7, Waldorf.

-Rich

joseff

Members
how much is shipping currently? (need to calculate amount I can spend)
The shipping so far split amongst 4 of us is $16.25.

if it was after the 9th i might want in tell me when you are doin the order
This group order will probably be after the 9th. I gotta check with the other 3 members to get an exact date.

I need to know shipping also, before I can fully commit. And BWI is a pretty big problem for me... unless I can still pick them up from joseff in Springfield, or maybe meet you somewhere on your way back to Springfield, if you travel back via the beltway, and pass exit 7, Waldorf.

-Rich
That is fine we can meet on my way back home. I will be picking them up from Charlie. Shipping so far is $16.25 ($65 divided by 4 people).

rich_one

Members
well then... all sounds pretty good. you can count me in... especially if we are doing this after the 9th. in fact, anywhere between the 14th and the 28th works for me, good being around the 14th and super being around the 28th.

either way... I'm in.

-Rich

rich_one

Members
you can put me down for 1 white calvus and 1 gold head comp... thanks for organizing this, joseff and charlie!

-Rich