• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

120 setup w fx5 pa 17225

creepyoldguy

Members
120g (60x18x26) black tank stand and light strip, heater, koralia power head and fx5. Fx5 is obly about a month old. $350 for all

Text or call for pics and more info 7173722095
I will not reply to pms

creepyoldguy

Members
That's a little steep for a 120 would you be willing to deliver at that price?

A little steep? Are you kidding? That's more than fair. The tank was bought brand new 2 yrs ago and the fx5 is a month old. If you don't want to buy it that's fine. As far as delivery, did you read the title? Pick up pa 17225

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
A little steep? Are you kidding? That's more than fair. The tank was bought brand new 2 yrs ago and the fx5 is a month old. If you don't want to buy it that's fine. As far as delivery, did you read the title? Pick up pa 17225
i agree the fx5 alone is 200. so not a bad deal at all w/ all the extras. ;)

creepyoldguy

Members
It's (60x18x26)/231= 121.55 ish. Might want to recheck your math

Remember order if operations. Please excuse my dear aunt sally

dogofwar

CCA Members
Not to be a geek, but order of operations doesn't matter since it's all multiplication and division (any order will give you the same result)

Matt

creepyoldguy

Members
Open to offers from serious buyers. If someone could st least take the fish that would be a great help. Not asking anything for them except a few $$ to cover has if you can't pick up.