• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Oceanic RR 210g 7' w/ sump

Hey all, I've decided to slowly part my way out of the hobby. Being a shift worker and a new home owner I haven't been able to dedicate the time to my fish that I'd like. First on the chopping block is the following:

Oceanic reef ready 210g tank (w/ lids)
4 door stand
Coralife 4' light, and 2' strip light
GIANT piece of driftwood
75g three chamber sump includes poret foam, filter socks, and a crap ton of media (over 7 gallons of seachem matrix, some ceramic rings, and I'm pretty sure theres some substrat pro in there). I also have a garbage bag full of bioballs I can throw in if you want.
Waveline DC-12000 pump, at full tilt is capable of over 3,000gph. You can plumb a few tanks on this sump if you'd like. Also has a mountable hand held controller, 6 different speed settings, and a 30min feed option.
2 300w heaters

All plumbing was done by me with 1" PVC. Most can stay with the tank, but the right side return line will have to be cut off. The sump was fit in the stand by taking the stand apart.

I'm looking for $1,000 picked up in Lake Ridge, VA. Not open to any trades. Link to album: http://imgur.com/a/Yf0cH

IMG_6949.jpg

IMG_6953.jpg

olzkool

Members
I can vouch for Eric's 210. He bought it from me a while ago. I still have the matching 75. It is a true old style Oceanic , one of the ones that made their name what it is. Very nice glass, super heavy duty, a cool countertop looking trim, and a nice and solid matching Oceanic stand. He totally re did the sump and put a lot of work into it. Someone will be getting a very nice tank.

I can vouch for Eric's 210. He bought it from me a while ago. I still have the matching 75. It is a true old style Oceanic , one of the ones that made their name what it is. Very nice glass, super heavy duty, a cool countertop looking trim, and a nice and solid matching Oceanic stand. He totally re did the sump and put a lot of work into it. Someone will be getting a very nice tank.

I actually still have that sump that came with it if you want it back!

1badmarine

I getting everything together on my 180. It will be a steal. Whole setup, (2) FX5's, powerheads, light with built in timer, heaters, etc...

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

1badmarine

My 180

picture.php