• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS: Fry, breeding group of ancistrus, and more!

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Hey guys
I have some fry from various species of live bearers cichlids and catfish for sale including -but not limited to- a breeding group of ancistrus sp. pucallpa gold and the last F1 amatitlania siquia "tempisque" until the latest batch gets a bit bigger.
Here are the prices:
Black bar endlers, $5 a trio
small red snakeskin guppies $5 a trio
the last 6 F1 siquia from the 1st batch $12 for the 6 fish
breeding trio of ancistrus sp. pucallpa gold $20
8" surprisingly docile pimelodus gracillis $10
12" florida gar $30
Spawning mops, made to order, $1.50 a piece
thanks

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Its basically yarn rapped around a cork and around 200 strands of yarn hang down. It is great for breeeding killies, goldfish, or how I use them, wild type live bearers that like to eat their fry. The thick yarn allows the fry to hide from the hungry adults until I move the fry to a rearing tank. I boil the yarn first to take out any access dyes.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
They are pending for pickup at the meeting so if the person who is interested changes their mind your next in line
Heres some old pictures of the male and one of the females
pleco1.jpg

pleco4.jpg

pleco1.jpg

pleco4.jpg

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
I'd say 2 trios would be good for a ten gallon
I have a breeding group of 4 in a ten gallon and they do great

zackcrack00

Members
how many can be in a 10 gallon tank

Guppies are group breeders. I have a colony of each of my strains in their own 10 gallon tanks. As long as you keep up the water changes you can keep just about as many as you want, and these guppies Dan has are great.

festaedan

potamotrygon fan
Like Zack said, they do very well in groups so if you want I can sell you 2 or 3 trios and as long as you keep up your water changes you should have allot more soon. I just have to make sure I have enough females, the last spawn had allot more males than females for some reason
these guppies Dan has are great.

Thanks!