• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Tanks, breeders, heaters, fish, DEALS

olzkool

Members
Tanks
All in very good condition, some are new or used once for a show
Prices are for each
(1) 2.5. $5
(3) 5. $5
(7) 10. $8
(2) 20 long $15
(1) 29. $25

$100 for all of them

I also have some lids here and there, and lights canopies, that can be purchased separately

150 with nice black cabinet $300
Lights available
Add $125 for fx5
Add $75 for (2) ac110
Add $25 for 300w jagr
I have plenty of sand and rocks for free with purchase of tank

(11) Deluxe breeder boxes. Custom made with magnets, lids, and air input. Nicest breeder boxes you will find. They are all new still in plastic wrap
$20 ea or take them all for $190

(13) net breeder boxes $15 for all

(9) bubbler tubes. Work great. Tried and true. $15 for all and includes (2) air manifolds

Jagr heaters:
Excellent shape, some only used once for show. Prices are for each
(1) 150w new in box. $25
(3) 150w $20
(1) 100w $15
(2) 50w. $10

(6) random heaters on my shelf from 50-400w. $20

More tanks, filters, lights, to come as more fish are sold.

EMAIL ONLY, NO PMS PLEASE. olzkool@comcast.net

My schedule is nuts so I typically can't drive to meet you, especially if it's for one $15 heater. If you buy a lot of stuff then I may be able too. Just use common sense please

Thanks for looking!

image.jpg

Last edited:

olzkool

Members
No sorry I have been working saturdays. If I get a big enough order I can come down that way after work but it's pretty far for me

olzkool

Members
Guys try to send emails if you are posting interest instead of pm's please. It's much easier while I'm at work.

Becca

Members
I'm planning to take 2 of the breeder boxes - is there another member who is picking stuff up from Chris this week who could bring them to the meeting for me?

Thanks in advance!

Reed

Very Fishe
Anyone can pick up stuff from Chris and bring it to the meeting. I want 3 breeder boxes

Veryfishe.com