• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hi - We are new members of the CCA and Forum

CichlidsRock

Members
Greetings CCA Members,

My young son and I just joined your group and look forward to learning more about Cichlids, their care, behavior and breeding. We currently have a 50 gallon tank with a mix of mostly Mbunas and a few Peacocks. We're planning on attending the Jan meeting and hope to see you all there. BTW, we looked for instructions and times for the meeting but couldn't find it within the forum or on the calendar. It would be great if someone could post that info somewhere - perhaps on the calendar. Thanks for your help and we look forward to learning more about these awesome fish!

- Zack and Noah

dogofwar

CCA Members
Welcome!

Meeting info:

Saturday, Jan 10 - meeting starts at 2 PM, doors open at 1 PM

JFK High School
1901 Randolph Road
Silver Spring, MD 20902

See you there!

Matt

Localzoo

Board of Directors
Welcome it's usually the second sat at JFK high school by the Glenmont Wheaton area meetings start at 2pm but doors open at 1. (In the cafeteria unless otherwise stated)
Check out the Aquamania 3 in feb it will be a blast, tons of stuff to do and see. Great speakers + vendors, rare fish auction.....
http://capitalcichlids.org/aquamania/

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

spazmattik

Members
Hi Zack, welcome to the forum. Our meetings are currently held in the cafeteria of JFK high school. The next meeting is on the 10th and the doors open at 1 with speakers starting at 2. The times, dates and topics are posted on the main page (home) Look forward to seeing you at the meeting.

Tangcollector

Staff member
Welcome to the forum!! I am also a new member and have found lots of good info on here and good people too.

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
Welcome to the forum. I hope to meet you at our upcoming meet.

Sent from my VS985 4G using MonsterAquariaNetwork App