• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hi!

KGrander

Members
I just joined this forum and applied for membership to the CCA with my wife Bambi. Hoping that we get approved.
We love all fish and critters. My wife does not know too much about fish but I signed her up anyway. As for myself, I do not know that much either but I have managed to keep my fish alive for many years. Never realized that african cichlids would live more than 15 years.
I have always had some type of fish since I was a kid. Still have a goldfish pond in the yard. Many different types of tropical fish from guppies, cichlids,etc. Once had a snakehead that did not escape to any pond or tributary of the Potomac!
We are here to learn what we can about these beautiful fish and make some new friends.
Regards, Kent and Bambi

KGrander

Members
Thanks for all the welcomes. We look forward to meeting everyone at the January meeting. I know it is on the 10th. I just have too find where. I sure the address is on this forum somewhere.