• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Runner needed for small box of fish to ECC

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Am thinking of co-donating several bags of fish to Friar BB's soiree on basic principles (nice New World varieties). I will bag and box - all I need are the services of a co-donator to pick-up/transport. Am in NW DC and optimally require someone passing nearby (14th ST NW and "U" Street NW) to make pick-up (punctually as is your pleasure) at curbside or within the semi-sumptuous (by Alaskan standards) sprawling fishrooms that double as my flat, or might could rendezvous if it's not too distant from same.

Brother Barbie will handle the rest and doubtless sing our praises to the amused and anxiously acquisitive assemblage on Sunday that our sacrifice may be duly noted and quickly forgotten. If anyone wants a piece of that let me know - Sunday AM pick-up comes with free coffee/latte(s).

Plenipotentiary-at-large
Fare thee well

My pleasure Sir. For your consideration (and to ever so slightly enhance/elevate the seductivity coefficient of your pre-auction list) and as penance for transgressions yet uncommitted, am pleased to offer:

Five juvenile Orange Krobia xinguensis - Xingu River, Brazil
Five juvenile Nannacara aureocephalus - golden dwarf cichlid, French Guiana
Six Austalaheros obongum pre-juveniles (not fry) - Uruguay
M/F pair adult Guianacara sphenozona - Bandit cichlid, Suriname

And while some/many of we CCAers will not be making the trip, be assured that the best of us (Christine) will.

Good hunting all.