• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Kensfish - Group Order / Split Shipping

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Hey Matt,

If the order comes in today, I may swing by your place to pick some stuff up. I am in bad need of some supplies.

Still planning on dropping by BWB tomorrow though. Turn down local brew, wings and fish talk with my boys? No way. :)

dogofwar

CCA Members
No problem. Just gimme a ring and we'll coordinate ;)

Matt

Hey Matt,

If the order comes in today, I may swing by your place to pick some stuff up. I am in bad need of some supplies.

Still planning on dropping by BWB tomorrow though. Turn down local brew, wings and fish talk with my boys? No way. :)

ClorAm-X 1 lb. Jar
1 Kens Premium Vegetable Flake 1lb
1 Kens Premium Earthworm Flake 1lb
1 Kens Premium Cichlid Mix 1 lb
5 Hydro Sponge Filter #3

Thanks Matt

Last edited:

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Matt

Not sure if I will be able to make it to BWB tomorrow. I'll give you a call if I can't and set up a time to come get my stuff.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Everything arrived intact... I broke down everyones' orders into Trader Joe's bags for convenient smuggling into your respective houses.

I'm going to be at Buffalo Wings and Beer by 4 on Friday (maybe earlier ;) ) Here's the address:
Buffalo Wings and Beer
8035 Snouffer School Road
Gaithersburg, MD 20879
(301) 208-1900

Who's gonna be able to make it (you don't need to be picking up stuff!)?

I'll plan to bring the rest to the Sept meeting or arrange for pick ups...

Matt

minifoot77

Members
i have to work today but i'll call you i think ben and chris and mike want of to pick up their stuff so if i can or have to i'll drop by your house matt what is to late!

Posted via mobile.capitalcichlids.org

Charlutz

Members
I'll pick my stuff up at the meeting or make other arrangements if my kids' soccer conflicts with the meeting. Thanks Matt!

dogofwar

CCA Members
My pleasure guys...

I think we had 9 folks (including me) in on the order... Saved well over $100 (collectively) on shipping!

We also got a bunch of samples of various kinds of Kensfish foods, which I'll donate to the club for inclusion in raffle bags, etc.

Matt

danger_chicken

Swim Fishy Swim!
Yeah I knew how that sounded after I posted it. Sorry to disappoint you if you had your hopes up that I wasn't talking about fish.