• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Shellies

I recently acquired a tank that came with some Brevis. The guy told me there were 8 but Ive only counted 4-5 since they really don't come out of their shells. I have decided to go a different route with the tank so they have to go. I live in Forest Hill in Harf co., if you want them and want to come get them, they are yours (for members). They come with 20-25 shells, plus there is enough coral sugar sand and pool sand mix to fill a 40 breeder that is yours too if you like. I wont be able to make it to the next meeting and would like them gone before then to be honest.

If you happen to have an excess of any tangs I would love one or two for a trade but again I really just want to unload them. I plan on doing a west african type tank so if you have any dwarfs like apisto's, small geophagus or something of the like that we could trade once I get the tank switched that would be great too. I didnt really pay for them so I am not trying to make anything. Just want them to go to someone that loves shellies.