• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

This Year's Charity for Angels

Greengirl

Members
This year I have decided to give the proceeds from the sales of my Charity Angels to a special organization that dedicates 99% of all its donations to children in need. It is called the Lindsey Joelle Miller Memorial Fund. Lindsay was a vibrant young lady who lived her short life being generous and compassionate to all who knew her. She died tragically in an accident. Rather than mourning her loss, her family created this memorial fund so her love and life will always be remembered through their works with many children related organizations. Here is the website so you can learn more about this amazing group dedicated in loving memory of a wonderful girl. http://lindseyjoellemiller.org/about.html

When you see the Charity Angels table at Aquamania this month, please drop by. No offer will be refused, but please donate generously when you purchase my angelfish. These angels will be sold in honor of another angel. Thank you very much for reading and I look forward to seeing you all at Aquamania.