• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS VARIOUS FISH

Chetumalensis pending. Parrot still for sale. Wild Caught from Jeff Rapps at last year's BFD. Somebody make me a reasonable offer for a beautiful fish.

Forester

Members
He/she is beautiful, wish I had the space.

GLWS!

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

rich_one

Members
I've seen this parrot in person, and the picture, beautiful as it is, does it no justice. It is an absolutely stunning fish. I'm actually surprised he's selling it. Great fish, folks! Just saying!

-Rich

spazmattik

Members
I'm questioning whether this fish is truly native to the fresh waters of Gaithersburg. What's the collection point? The Montgomery Room?

I believe it was the montgomery room yes.

Seriously these are very cool fish. I would take it if i didnt already have 2 myself :p

lkelly

Members
I believe it was the montgomery room yes.

Seriously these are very cool fish. I would take it if i didnt already have 2 myself :p

Short of being able to talk like a pirate, I'm not sure how that fish could get much cooler. Awesome picture to boot.

I grow juvies out in the tank all the time. I have about six 3" fish in the 180 now. Not even a nippped fin. He doesn't mess with anything and he doesn't run from anything.

Freakgecko

Members
I have a 75 with a half dozen guianacara juvies and a couple of young apistos, just concerned that he'd be a bit cramped in a 75