• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Whats your guess on the snow???

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
18 inches of snow.

Good points
1 I can spend the am doing water changes
2 I love the quiet it makes around here
3 I might get to do a little 4 wheelin in my Av

Bad points
1 They canceled my Fios appointment.
2 I have not finished shopping.
3 Shoveling

rsretep

Members
i agree with bill (fischfan)...

i love the quiet the snow provides

will try to go sledding and stay out of the emergency room

F8LBITE

Members
Let it snow!!! im off tomorrow, stocked up on supplies,got a couple good movies. Just gonna hang out and do some WC's and chill.

George

CCA Charter Member and person in charge of the we
The weather guys are backtracking already. They predicted too LITTLE. We could have some fun folks. Now why couldn't this have been in the middle of the week when it could really have caused a mess? Enjoy the fun all.

George

lonlangione

Members
Someone said 7'. The company I work for deals with a manufacturer in Quebec and Barrie Canada. Last year my boss drove up for a meeting. There were places that the snow was over 8' deep. Mostly "accumulated" snow falls. Some people had tunnels cut out to get to their front doors. Unfortunately he didn't take any pictures.

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Man, this whole city is going to shut down. Just woke up and we already have at least 5-6" here in Frederick.

YSS

Members
Already over a foot and no sign of slowing down. :) Really enjoying the snow. Already played in the snow with the kids for a couple of hours. Shoveling will be major pain the butt. I don't really care how much it snows as long as I don't lose power. A couple of years ago (may be three) I lost power for 2 days because of snow, and it wasn't fun. Luckly, I did not lose too many fish. Just my SW tank. Even my discus survived in low 60s temp. But it was very stressful.

TheWire

Members
snow snow go away, come back another day!
Snow snow go away, come back another day! (or don't come back at all!)

Sonny Disposition

Mikey went out on the deck with the yard stick about 2 pm. About 16 inches worth.

The weather guys are backtracking already. They predicted too LITTLE. We could have some fun folks. Now why couldn't this have been in the middle of the week when it could really have caused a mess? Enjoy the fun all.

George

Pat Kelly

CCA Member
Staff member
I can't tell. there are areas that are 20inches and areas with 5 inches in my yard. too much wind.
did the driveway at 1230. Cant tell it.

Cartel

Members
I took my dog (Fox Terrier) to play in the snow and he would disappear in it he had to hop like rabbit! It was too funny. Then he gave me that nuh uh nope look.