• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Kensfish brand food

npbarca

Members
Has anyone tried using these foods? They are absolutely outrageously low prices for some, so I figured I'd try some out.

ddavila06

Members
is all i feed. i get variety: worm, spirulina, garlic, veggie, meats..i also get the pleco waffers and the shrimp pellets.. sometimes the kens fish brand-sometimes the jbj (i think) brand. good stuff. fish eats and they seem alive.....

npbarca

Members
I'm using the yourfishstuff brand right now. I'm going to pick up some to mix in and then eventually switch over If the fish like it.

cabinetmkr39

DavidG / CCA Member
I'm using the yourfishstuff brand right now. I'm going to pick up some to mix in and then eventually switch over If the fish like it.

Yourfishstuff has great food and pricing also. I buy from them also and there
Vendors at lots of fish shows and auctions great supporter of our hobby.

Reed

Very Fishe
Love kens fish food. Great stuff. Picked up some Aqua-Pharma probiotic diet from Gary and fish are really loving it. I think he will be at the meeting on Saturday with some of his food. He sold a bunch a the PVAS auction

Reed

jonclark96

Past CCA President
Both Kensfish and YFS brands are good foods that are readily received by all my fish. They both have good prices on the brand name foods as well. I'm currently using a mix of foods from Ken, YFS, and NLS.

rsretep

Members
I have multiple open and unopened bags of Kens foods in my cabinet at all times, love the variety and value of his products