• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Philippine Blue Angels for sale

Kareen

Members
Hi All, I have some really nice Philippine blue Angels they are breeding size I have 7 Brazilian Wild Blue Glitter $5 each/ 6 Wild Cross Philippine Blue Ghost $5 each and 3 Blue Marble Pearlscale Widefin $5 each These Angles are a year old and starting to pair off. Thanks Kareen

Forester

Members
The Angels came from Lee at AngelMania I will try to get some pic as soon as I can

Awesome! I just got a bunch of Phillipines and Koi's from him so u can't wait till they grow up.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Kareen

Members
I order 8 Angels last year this was my 2nd order from him and he sent me 12 extra angels I have no more room for them.

Kareen

Members
Hi all, I can not get pics sorry my camera is not working you can go on AngelMania to see what they look like. Brazillian wild blue glitter / wild cross philippine blue ghost / blue marble pearlscale if interested pm me. Thank you Kareen