• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

3 Yellow Labs + 55 Gal Tank Free For Pickup

D

dtb300

I am shutting down my Cichlid tank.

I have three Yellow Labs in the tank, one is 4-5" in length and the other two are 3-4". 55 Gal Long Perfecto tank includes EboJagger Heater, Whisper 30 Filer (one working, one dead), Fluval 304 Cannister, Hagen 402 PowerHead with Large Quick Filer, Perfecto Hoods (2) includes lights.

Right now the tank sits on 4 cinder blocks with piece of plywood for base (included if you want them). I would rate the quality of the tank a 4 out of 10 - many scratches on the inside of the tank (due to my kids cleaning, but it does not leak. I can email pictures of the tank and the fish if interested. I will try to attach a file with pictures of two of the Yellows Labs - if not successful, drop me an email.

Everything needs a good cleaning as personal and home life has taken up way too much time for the time needed to take care of this tank. I already own another tank and wish to get rid of this one.

ALL OF THIS IS INCLUDED *FREE* IF YOU PICKUP FROM MY HOME. I live near White Flint Mall if anyone is interested. Please drop me an email if interested.

If no one is intereseted the Labs will go to the local fish store.

Thanks,
Dan

K

kotr

Wow what an awesome deal. I was wondering if it's still available cuz I would gladly take it off your hands. I live in Northern Virginia and I would take it all. My email is at timtuan@gmail.com

D

dtb300

All items have been claimed to be picked up on Tuesday. If they do not show, I will update.