• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Web Site Highlights 3/13/2015

Jay

CCA Members
Shipping Update: Most days during the coming week of March 16 to 20 are favorable for one day shipping.

Color Ups and Web Site Highlights as follows: (Be sure to grab the fish you want before they are gone) Prices are on the web site at www.cichlidsarespecial.com

Aulonocara Peacocks:

Maleri Orange Female Group (Closeout priced)

German Red: Four 2" Males, Two 1" and Two 1.5" Six Packs (Six packs are for those of you with breeding in mind)

Ruby Red: One 1.5" Six Pack, Two 1" Six Pack

Benga: One 2.5" Male

Jacob Blue: Two 4.5" Males, One 3.5" Male, One 3" Male, Two 2.5" males (all sale priced)

Swallowtail: One 1" and one 1.5" Six Pack

Eurkea Red: Two 1" Six Packs (Sale)

Lemon Jake: One 2.5" Male

Masoni: One Female Group (Closeout Priced)

Sulferhead: Three 1.5" Six Packs

Roberti: one 1" Six Pack

Lwanda with Orange Gene: Three 1" Six Packs

Lwanda Orange: One 2" Male, Three 1.5" Six Packs

Blue Neon One 1" Six Pack and Two 1.5" Six Packs

Madoka Flametail: Two closeout Groups

Red Shoulders: Five 3" Males, Ten 2.5" Males, Two 2.5" Trios, Two 2" Males, Three 1" and Three 1.5" Six Packs

Haps:

Borleyi Yellow Fin: One 3" Male

Moorii Blue Dolphin: One 3" Male

Lethrinops Red Cap: One 3"Part Color Male

Makonde Yellow Black Fin: Two 3" Males

Marginatus: Two Female Group (Closeout Priced)

Mbuna:

Ntekete: Three 3" F1 Males, Eight 2.5" F1 Males, One 2" F1 Male, One 1.5" F1 Six Pack, One 1" Six Pack

Cobue: One 1" Six Pack

Hara: Two 2.5" Males (Closeout Priced), One 3.5"Male/3" Female Pair Group (Closeout Priced), One Group (Closeout Priced)

Sp. Lions Cove: One 3" Male, One 2" Male, Two 1.5" Six Packs

Yellow Labs: Six 3" Males (Sale), Two 2.5" Males (Sale), Two 1.5" Six Packs, One 1" Six Pack

White Labs: One 3" Male

Joanjohnsonase: Six 2.5" Males (Closeout Priced)

Yellow Top Mbumba: Two 2.5" Males

Cyneusmarginatus: One 4" Male, Three 3" Males, Two 1.5" Six Packs, One 1" Six Pack

Saulousi: Three 2.5" Males (Sale)

Victorians:

aeneocolor: Two 2.5" Males, Five 2" Males, one 1" and one 1.5" Six Pack

Zebra Obliquidens: Groups (Closeout)

Sp. 44 Thick Skin: One 5" Male, One 4" Male, one 3.5" Male, Five 3" Males, One 2.5" Trio, One 2" Male, One 2" Trio (All Sale Priced)

Sp. 35 Tomato: Two 3" Males, Three 2.5" Males, Two 2" Males, One 2" trio, One 1.5" Six Pack

Sp. Ruby (Ruby Green): One 3" Male

Sauvagei: Six 3" Males, Three 2.5" Males

Sp. Red Tail Sheller: Three 1.5" Sex Uncertain, Two 1" Six Packs (Closeout Priced)

Hippo Salmon: One 2.5" Male, Two 2" Males

Ruti: Groups of Females (Closeout Priced)

Sp. Red Flank: Four 3" Males, Three 2.5" Males

Kyoga Flameback: Three 2.5" Males, Two 2" Males, One 1.5" and Two 1" Six Packs (C.A.R.E.S. Program fish)

Day Glow: Two 3.5"Males, One 2" Male, Two 1" Six Packs (C.A.R.E.S. Program Fish)

sp. Flameback; One 2.5" Trio (Sale) (C.A.R.E.S. Program Fish)

Catfish:

Synodotontus Angelicus/eupterus Mix: Six 3.5" Sex Uncertain, Fourteen 4" Sex Uncertain

Jay

Cichlids Are Special

Jay

CCA Members
Group Order Up Date

I have changed my Group Order rules to:

Schedule a group order for your fish club or group by contacting me through my email: cichlidsarespecial 1@gmail.com

Check out the fish available on my web site.

Have you members order the fish they want and us SWA Cargo for Shipping and put a note in the comments part of group order for "Name of Group". This will lock in their fish so no one else orders them. I will send a Pay Pal Invoice to each club member with the appropriate discount.

CCA Group Order members use Local Pick up CCA for your shipping option and you may choose between Cash on delivery or Pay Pal as your payment option.

CCY & ACLC Group Order members use Local pick up PA for your shipping option and you may choose between Cash on delivery or Pay Pal as your payment option.

Group Order discount is 15% off of the base (non-discount club rates) price of any fish on the web site. Sale priced fish do not receive the additional discount. Since the web site automatically sets discounted prices for discount members (returning customers), the discount for discount club members will be changed to 15% off the normal non-discounted club rates on the Pay Pal Invoice they will receive for their order.

Deadline for group order buy lists to be completed will be two business days prior to the planned shipping date.

CCA, ACLC, and CCY Club Fish Orders:

Orders will be subject to the same rules and discounts listed above. Arrangements can be made for me to deliver these orders directly to a club meeting for free as long as the club orders at least $200 worth of fish, Paradigm Fish Food, and, or CAS CAVES. Group Orders less than $200 will need to be picked up in York at my meeting place by as group order participant.

CCA, ACLC, and CCY Club Fish Orders:

Orders will be subject to the same rules and discounts listed above. Arrangements can be made for me to deliver these orders dierctly to a club meeting for free as long as the club orders at least $200 worth of fish, Paradigm Fish Food, and, or CAS CAVES. Group Orders less than $200 will need to be picked up in York at my meeting place by as group order participant.

If timed right, I may be able to order from my main wholesaler supplier who normally carries the following fish in the 1.5" Sex Uncertain Size (10 minimun per fish):

1.5 Sex Uncertain Fish (10 of each type Minimum order)

Mbuna:
Cyno. Afra (Zeboides) Jalo (Mildly Aggressive)
Cyno. Afra (Zeboides) Lupingu (Purple) (Mildly Aggressive)
Cyno Afra (Zeboides) NHkhata Bay Yellow Blaze (Mildly Aggressive)
Labeotropheus Felleborni OB (Aggressive)
Lebeotropheus Chalo Reef (White Belly) (Rare) (Aggressive)
Labidochromis chisumulae (Clown) (Mildly Aggressive)
Labidochromis Hongi (Mildy Aggressive to Aggressive)
Melanochromis chipokae (Aggressive to Extremely Aggressive) (Endangered, C.A.R.E.S)
Melanochromis johannii (orange/Blue) (Aggressive to Extremely Aggressive)
Melanochromis johannii Blue (Blue/Blue) (Aggressive to Extremely Aggressive)
Metriclima Darktari (Aggressive)
Metriclima elongatus Chewere (Aggressive)
Metriclima sp. Msobo (Msobo Deep) (Aggressive)
Metriclima Red Zebra (Aggressive)
Metriclima OB Red Zebra (Mildly Aggressive to Aggressive)
Metriclima aurora likoma (Mildly Aggressive to Aggressive)
Metriclima Red Top Cobalt (Mildly Aggressive to Aggressive)
Metriclima Blue Cobalt (Mildly Aggressive to Aggressive)
Pseudotropheus sp Acei Msuli (Purple Acei) (Very Active, Mildly Aggressive to Aggressive)
Pseudotropheus sp. Acei Ngara (White tail Acei) (Aggressive)
Pseudotropheus carbo (Bumble Bee) (Aggressive)
Pseudotropheus demasoni (Extremely Aggressive) (C.A.R.E.S.)
pseudotropheus elongatus likoma (LIE) (Mildly Aggressive to Aggressive)
Pseudotropheus elongatus mphanga (Mildly Aggressive to Aggressive)
Pseudotropheus Flavus (Aggressive)
Pseudotropheus Polit (Aggressive to Extremely Aggressive)
Pseudotropheus perspicax Red Top (Aggressive to Extremely Aggressive)
Pseudotropheus socolofi (Mildly Aggressive; but do not put with Peacocks)
Peacocks:
Aulonocara Jacob. Otter Point (Aggressive, especially toward all other orange Peacocks)
Aulonocara Eureka Red albino (Mildly Aggressive)
Aulonocara Maleri Orange (Peaceful to Mildly Aggressive)
Aulonocara stuartgranti Mbenji (Koningsi Blue Regal) (Peaceful to Mildly Aggressive)
Aulonocara Usisya Flavescent (Peaceful to Mildly Aggressive)
Occasionally I can get a single male 2.5+ of these Peacocks by request. Price varies by size.
Haps:
Chiolatilapia rhoadesii (Mildly Aggressive)
Copadichromis borleyi Red Fin (Peaceful)
Copadichromis (Otopharynx) Decorus (Peaceful) (Rare)
Copadichromis Mloto Undu (Peaceful) (Rare)
Crytocara morrii blue dolphin (Mildly Aggressive)
Exochromis anagenys (Peaceful to Mildly Aggressive) (Rare)
Lethrinops sp Mbawa (Mbawa Black Fin) (Peaceful to Mildly Aggressive) (Rare)
Nimbochromis linni (Mildly Aggressive to Aggressive)
Nimbochromis Polystigma (Aggressive)
Nimbochromis Venustus (Mildly Aggressive under 2.5, Aggressive 2.5-3.5, Mildly Aggressive 4 +)
10 for $75.00, 15 for $105 less 10% = $94.50, 20 for $140 less 10% = $126
Placidochromis electria Deep Water Hap (Mildly Aggressive)
Protomelas Insignus Blue Gold (Mildly Aggressive)
Protomelas Taiwan Reef (Mildly Aggressive) ( C.A.R.E.S.)
Protomelas Taiwan Reef Albino
Occasionally I can get a single male 2.5+ of these Haps by request. Price varies by size.
Victorians:
Astototilapia calliptera (Eastern Happy) (Mildly Aggressive)

Pundamila Crimson (Crimson Tide) (Aggressive)

Jay -- I'm looking for some mild-manner male peacock males, preferably showing a bit of color, but not fully mature.

I see you have one part-colored male lethrinops red cap. I'd like him. If you have one, I'd also like a maylandi and a benga -- again, males slightly colored up.

If you just have the lethrinops, it's not worth shipping, so maybe I can get him at the meeting. If you have some of the others, then shipping would make sense.