• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Thank you for a great meeting today!

mscichlid

Founder
I'd like to thank everyone who contributed to feeding the masses today. Excellent work and the food was delicious!

Thanks Mo for a great talk. Eventhough the fish are a little large for me to consider, I was fascinated by the videos and the images. I can tell by the music choices you didn't expect so many kids. LOL.

Someone left a black jacket with white piping. I took it home and will bring to May's meeting.

I would be remiss if I did not thank everyone for doing their part by cleaning up and breaking down the room. It is a great help when you help.

msjinkzd

invert junkie
I really enjoyed the meeting!!! The videos and photos were fantastic and Mo was, as always, a dynamic personality. A HUGE shout out to all those who helped with teh food and clean up. Sorry I could not stay to help out!

UNCLERUCKUS

"THE ALL POWERFUL Q !!
GREAT CLUB MEETING WITH A GREAT SPEAKER AND AS ALWAYS GREAT FOOD. THAT CHILI CHRIS WAS RIGHT ON POINT MAN YOU ARE THE MAN! MO YOUR PRESENTATION WAS THE BEST I'VE SEEN YET. I THOROUGHLY ENJOYED SEEING SOME BIG FISH FOR A CHANGE. MY KIDS REALLY ENJOYED IT AS WELLAND I HAD TO EXPLAIN THE "FUKITOL" PILL and "******* SONG" . THEY COULDN'T WAIT TO HAVE ME TELL MOM THAT PART. ALL IN ALL IT WAS A GREAT TURN OUT AND AS ALWAYS A TON OF FUN. NICE O SEE EVERYONE.

P.S. DID I SEE PAT BUY SOME LA CEIBA FRY…WHAAAAATTTTTTTT?!?! LOL

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I also had a great time at yesterday's meet. Mo's presentation was excellent. As a follower of Mo's threads and someone who prefers CA/SA over Africans, this presentation was perfect for me.

Aquamojo

Members
Thanks for having me. You folks have a rockin club. Looking forward to hanging out at the convention. Keep up the good work. Remember...when the hobby gets you down...Fukitol. LOL. Sorry kids.

davidhusker

Members
Although not talked about, I am definitely putting my Python hose into a PVC pipe with suction cups as you had in your videos. I've had water pouring on the floor countless times. Great talk Mo.

Thanks CCA!

MHMoro

CCA Members
As a relatively new member to CCA I want to express my gratitude to all those hard working CCA folks that keep bringing outstanding speakers such as MO!

Manuel

mscichlid

Founder
BTW, I'd like to apologize to Andrewtfw. I mistakenly called his store Tropical Fish Warehouse. The store that has supported us for many years is Tropical Fish World in the Walnut Hill shopping center in Gaithersburg.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Thanks again to those who brought food and helped with setup and tear down. I had to jet as soon as the auction was over to meet up with my parents for their anniversary.

The presentations was one of the best I've seen, Moe. It was funny while teaching a lot about the big bruisers. I think everyone enjoyed it, regardless of their background with these fish.

Another successful meeting, I'd say. :happy0180:

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
P.S. DID I SEE PAT BUY SOME LA CEIBA FRY…WHAAAAATTTTTTTT?!?! LOL

I have a confession to make.

I bought those fry off Pat in the parking lot on the way out.....

Not sure if I slipped into a bought of temporary insanity or was just inspired by Moe. Either way, I guess I need to clear a big tank in a few months. :blush:

maddog10

Members
I have a confession to make.

I bought those fry off Pat in the parking lot on the way out.....

Not sure if I slipped into a bought of temporary insanity or was just inspired by Moe. Either way, I guess I need to clear a big tank in a few months. :blush:

Don't you mean few weeks? They grow FAAAASSSSSSTTTTT

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Better late then never...Thanks again for a great presentation Mo!
As a photographer you are amazing and you videos are so entertaining.
Thanx to all that helped out. Btw, it looked like there was over a 100 people at the meeting. That's Huge!

STATMATT

Members
yes, sorry I was unable to stay for the meeting, I made it there and then had a FAM emergency and had to head back. I think I introduced myself to about 6 or 7 peeps and then had to jet. maybe my Army schedule will work out for me to attend another meeting soon. But it looked like a great turnout.

STATMATT.