• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ORIGINAL CCAFFL Week 4

mrkillie

Members
Well, Division 1 teams beat up on Division 2 teams this week, with only Richard's Emperors failing to hold on to a late lead. Despite the loss, the Emperors moved up 2 spots in the playoff seeding, which tells you how bad the week was for Division 2 teams. Another week of interdivision play coming up!

Still one undefeated team, but everyone now has a win! The games weren't very close, but the injury bug is starting to rear its head, plus byes are starting this week, so now we'll see who has the best TEAM as opposed to a few very good players.

Division 1

(1) HowYOUDoin?..................... 4-0-0
(3) Predators..............................3-1-0
(4) Rockville Road Rage ............3-1-0
(5) Super Red Emperor's ...........2-2-0
(9) Love Canal Mutants............ 1-3-0
(12) TheOtherRedheadGirl .......1-3-0

Division 2

(2) Big Boys .............................2-2-0
(6) SOMD Blue Crabs ..............2-2-0
(7) Maryland Steel Beast .......2-2-0
(8) DHusk Destroyers............. 2-2-0
(10) Cheatin' B@st@rds......... 1-3-0
(11) Prancing Peacocks...........1-3-0

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Gee Thanx Joel! :mad: That clearly was an ego booster...:p

Man, did you see that Monday night game? I think I lost by a 1 or 2 points and what's funny is I was praying for Reggie Wayne to get a Cramp, fumble or do something that would help me keep the lead. BUT NOOOO!
:eek::eek::eek: Big Dummy RW decided to catch some balls. Can you believe that!:angry3:. SUCKS!:wacko:!

Hey your boy Antonio Brown is getting better.
I wonder how Isacc Redman is going to do now that Mendenhall is hurt.

Anyways, thanx again for setting up these leagues! Clearly, it's a lot of Fun.:D

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
As a Fins Fan all I have to say is...
Suck for Luck.
If you do not know what it means then Google it.:)

I might get a phone call from my company's IT department if I do that... I guess you guys are in a race with the Colts for that draft pick!

On a side note; anyone watch the show "The League"? The third season just premiered last night. Very funny show on FX about a FF league.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I might get a phone call from my company's IT department if I do that... I guess you guys are in a race with the Colts for that draft pick!

On a side note; anyone watch the show "The League"? The third season just premiered last night. Very funny show on FX about a FF league.

No I haven't, but I'll check out. I'll DVR it...

It's on after the X Factor right?

mrkillie

Members
Gee Thanx Joel! :mad: That clearly was an ego booster...:p

Man, did you see that Monday night game? I think I lost by a 1 or 2 points and what's funny is I was praying for Reggie Wayne to get a Cramp, fumble or do something that would help me keep the lead. BUT NOOOO! :eek::eek::eek: Big Dummy RW decided to catch some balls. Can you believe that!:angry3:. SUCKS!:wacko:!

I checked the stats at halftime and Wayne had 1 catch for I think 8 yards-I thought you were gonna hold on. Oh well.

fischfan13

Banned
Wrong network Ricky. FX not Fox. Its on thursdays at 10:30pm.

Any show that focuses on singing or dancing is not on my list.

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!

Ricky, I think he means stuff like this...probably TiVo'd by you.:p
819.da.carrenoOP.jpg

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Ha!!! Very funny Billy Bob;)

So that's what the Dolphins are doing on their Bye Week. Lol!

FYI, the ballet around here is called "Camelots!"

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
5-0.
Still undefeated...:D

NEXT!:angry3:

Wow William! I am impressed with your undefeated run this year despite your terrible team last year on the NFL website. You are actually doing pretty good.

However, you will lose this weekend.;)

Can't week till week 12 when a I get another shot at the Benevolent Dictator Williamsi vs. The Red Emperor!

fischfan13

Banned
Wow William! I am impressed with your undefeated run this year despite your terrible team last year on the NFL website. You are actually doing pretty good.

However, you will lose this weekend.;)

Can't week till week 12 when a I get another shot at the Benevolent Dictator Williamsi vs. The Red Emperor!

Wow Ricky, I'm not surprised at your shot at me to try to make me look bad.
Last years team on ECC was an auto-draft league...wasn't it?

Actually I'm surprised that you once had a good year...and that was the past. I was in my first fantasy league many years ago...when you first started lying about your age. :lol:

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Wow Ricky, I'm not surprised at your shot at me to try to make me look bad.
Last years team on ECC was an auto-draft league...wasn't it?

Actually I'm surprised that you once had a good year...and that was the past. I was in my first fantasy league many years ago...when you first started lying about your age. :lol:

I'm not trying to make you look bad Bill. I think everyone's NFL.com Team was terrible last year. I didn't like the fact that we didn't add the special teams to the Defense and it think it still applies now. I was merely pointing out that you're doing good. Good for you Bill. That's all:):angel2:

You're still going down this weekend buddy.:jumpy:

I think you should stop lying about your weight bill. LOL! Don't worry about my age that's irrelevant to this conversation. Just worry about your line up this weekend...

fischfan13

Banned
6-0.
Two game lead.
Next week no Tom Brady.

Thought about offering Brady around this week to see if anyone would bite.
Hey Joel, you better get me this coming week...'cause I might not lose again. :)

The thought of Ricky just mentioning my body in this thread is just unreal.:wacko:

mrkillie

Members
6-0.
Two game lead.
Next week no Tom Brady.

Thought about offering Brady around this week to see if anyone would bite.
Hey Joel, you better get me this coming week...'cause I might not lose again. :)

The thought of Ricky just mentioning my body in this thread is just unreal.:wacko:

The way Brady's been the last 2 weeks, you may be better off without him. No way I'm beating you, even without Brady, my guys have been sucking wind the last 3 weeks.

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
I was in my first fantasy league many years ago...when you first started lying about your age. :lol:

That statement was uncalled for...

Unreal??? You started it with the referenced statement above Billy Bob;)

So stop complaining and let's have fun playing Fantasy Football then rather saying irrelevant statements. Now, I know my team sucks right now and that's because I've had the hardest schedule and you had the easiest.

And that's a fact Billy Jack in Yahoo under the section records. Look it up.