• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Cryptoheros cutteri "Rio Jutiapa" for sale

dogofwar

CCA Members
The "Rio Jutiapa" cutteri was introduced to the hobby a few years ago by Ken Davis.

I have a limited number of ~1" "Rio Jutiapa" cutteri available. The parents of these fish are F1s from Ken. They max out at about 5"...and change from a goldish color to black and white when they breed.

Here's a pic or three..

Anyway, $3 each or 6/$15. Deals for members and those who buy a lot of stuff.

I'm in Potomac, MD near 270 exit 5.

PM me if you'd like some...

Thanks,
Matt

Fish - 3-19-2009 065.jpg

Fish - 3-19-2009 066.jpg

dogofwar

CCA Members
Just got a report of the first spawn from some of the cutteri that I brought last meeting.

These guys are a wonderful introduction to Central American cichlids for anyone thinking about trying something new...

Matt

rich_one

Members
Cutteri are super cool, and I have recently become a big fan... someone should definitely get some of these cool little guys!

-Rich

dogofwar

CCA Members
Thanks Rich - I've got plenty with verifiable lineage to the fish that Ken collected a few years ago :)

...and evidently (at 1-1.5"...they're breeding size!).. :)

Matt

rsretep

Members
Thanks Rich - I've got plenty with verifiable lineage to the fish that Ken collected a few years ago :)

...and evidently (at 1-1.5"...they're breeding size!).. :)

Matt

I can vouch for that, got a small pair with fry,parents are no bigger than 1 1/4"