• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FS, fish, flake, & 20g - last call before Jan CCA mtg

mab

Members
Corydoras CW010 Gold (orange) lasers. F1.5 (from wild females bred to F.1 males - females from 2006 collecting trip to the Amazon.) They sell for $10 plus shipping on Aquabid. $8 each.

Rare wild C. elegans - $10.

Gymnogeophagus sp. 'Norte' - 5 unsexed - $20.

Brine Shrimp Direct Earthworm Plus flakes http://www.brineshrimpdirect.com/Ear...-Plus-c23.html. and and another of Garlic Plus flakes http://www.brineshrimpdirect.com/c4/...-Plus-c25.html

I purchased way too much so if anyone wants any I'll repackage into 8oz or 1lb zip lock bags - I have a digital kitchen scale to ensure correct weights.

Will sell at cost.

Earthworm Plus

8oz - $7
1lb - $14

Garlic Plus

8oz - $6
1lb - $12

Also have a wood grain trim 20g high (no hood) with HOB filter and heater - make an offer or purchase in auction.

YSS

Members
Can you tell me more about Gymnogeophagus sp. 'Norte'? Is the picture below what they look like? How big are they and how big do they get? Can they live in warmer temp (~82F)? Thanks! I have altiferons in the tank currently. Would they get along? I wasn't able to find much info on these guys. Thanks.

images

mab

Members
That's a good picture of them. Mine are about 1" right now - they get to 3' to 4". They'll probably do well in 82 degree water but if you want to breed them you'll need a chilling period. I put mine outside in April to get them to breed over the summer.

You'll have to get the altifrons to learn Spanish or teach the nortes to speak Brazileiro if you want them to mix - beyond that I have no idea how they'll get along.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
You'll have to get the altifrons to learn Spanish or teach the nortes to speak Brazileiro if you want them to mix - beyond that I have no idea how they'll get along.

Nice...

YSS

Members
Ok, I will take the 5 you have. Can you I have Jose pick up the fish and pay you at the meeting?

YSS

Members
Thanks for the little ones, Michael. They are very cute and appear to be settling in well in their new home.