• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

WTB: Filter for 125 Gallon Tank

rich_one

Members
I am still considering getting the Fluval FX5 for this tank, but if I can get a used filter (or filters) from someone in the club that can handle this tank, for a cheaper price, that would be even better... that would allow me to use my money for what I really need it for... Hans fish! LOL...

I'm looking to spend $150 or so, if possible... anyone have anything in good working condition, that does not need any parts or anything, that maybe you have had sitting around doing nothing? I will even consider trading my 55 gallon tank/stand/glass tops and light that has been sitting in my garage since last August, if I have to. But I'm ready to get a filter on this thing, so I can start getting my discus! LOL...

Thanks for looking!

-Rich

F8LBITE

Members
I have a Cascade 1000 just sitting ill let go for $65 that does 100G and I also have a couple emperor 400's ill let go for cheap too.

rich_one

Members
I keep seeing the XP4 for around $230... I'm going to look around again... if I find one for $150, that's a done deal... any chance you have a link to one for that price? Thanks!

-Rich

rich_one

Members
Actually, I think I found one on Ebay for $150... dang... why didn't I think to look on Ebay???

However, if you have any other source that might have them for this price that you know of, please let me know... thanks again!

-Rich

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
Actually, I think I found one on Ebay for $150... dang... why didn't I think to look on Ebay???

However, if you have any other source that might have them for this price that you know of, please let me know... thanks again!

-Rich
You just beat me to it. Ebat is probably your best source, but if anyone else knows of a good place, feel free to chime in.