• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello from Baltimore

Hi everyone, my name is Nikko and I am a medical student at Maryland. I have always been a fish lover and currently have a 75 gallon tank with a nice 4" oscar, 3.5" super red severum, 4" salfin pleco, 4" tropheus and a 20 gallon grow out tank with a yellow lab, red zebra, red and blue peacock, and a albino zebra cichlid. Looking forward to contributing to the forum and learning a lot from everyone.

Forester

Members
Welcome! I am curious as to how you deal with having fish and being in college? I'm gonna have that issue in a few years and would love any advice.

Sent from my SM-N910V using MonsterAquariaNetwork App

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. In regards to college, I actually didn't keep my fish. Now that I am older in medical school, I am better able to manage my time. This is a hobby and passion that also brings a lot of peace for me. For example, I enjoy studying downstairs next to my tanks. Schools pretty stressful, but if you love it, you'll find a way to keep it!