• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Hello To All!

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Hello!,

My name is Cory and I currently live in Bowie, MD. I am originally from central Pennsylvania and lived in Pittsburgh for 5 years before moving here.

I am currently running 2 x 75 gallon tanks and 1 30 gallon tank. All are freshwater.

I have kept and bred many species including but not limited to:
Common Pleco
Normal and Albino Bristlenose Pleco
Rubber Lipped Pleco
Normal and Electric Blue Jack Dempseys
Bala Sharks
Red Tailed Sharks
Normal and Albino Red Finned Sharks
Harlequin Rasboras
Tiger Barbs
Guppies
Electric Yellow Labs
Ruby Green Haps
Luwino Reef Zebra Chilumba
Red Jewels
Oscars
Peppered Cories
Albino Cories
German Blue Rams
Bolivian Rams
Crayfish
Bluegill
Mixed Nerite Snails
Goldfish

And probably several I am forgetting....

Needless to say, I've been around. I love fish keeping and breeding. I was referred by someone who bought a bristlenose pleco off of me today and thought I would give this site a shot. I've been a part of 4 different forums. 2 are now dying or are dead. 2 are still very much alive. I hope to share knowlege with anyone who wants it and help those who want to advance in the hobby.

I am currently back to college as a full time student to complete my undergrad degree in Animal Science and then continue on to Vet Med.

I also enjoy wood working, remodeling, R/C Vehicles (especially multirotor), cars, and several other things.

I'm married with no kids, unless you count my dog, Sophie, who takes and gives much love.

See attached photos:
DSC00383_zps1c2ef8b3.jpg.html

layingsophie_zpsba0f596d.jpg.html

YellowLabs.jpg.html

PlecoFry2.jpg.html

MomandDadwithFry.jpg.html

ebjd2.jpg.html

HeadBurried.jpg.html

0808091858.jpg.html

Thanks for the invite!

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Well, I am certainly glad to have welcomes from such prestigious folks as yourselves. I am glad to have an association that is close to me that I can consider joining.

I forgot to mention in my first post that I am currently working on breeding Electric Blue Jack Dempseys. I also just had a hatch of Albino Bristlenose Plecos that will be ready in 3-6 months.

IF ANYONE knows of a place I can get breeding quality stock of EBJD's, that would be great. The last stop at a very nice fish store brought me a blind EBJD and one that seemingly stopped growing. I have already bred blue gene carriers.

Thanks,

Cory

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Thank you for all the warm welcomes. I look forward to posting more once I get a chance to read more on the forums.

CSnyder00

Bearded Wonder
Christine and Carl, what are the names of the rock dwellers you have as your avatar pics? I love them both! I was always a Julie fan and I love Dickfeldi, but those fish look great!

Shell or rock dwellers will probably be my next endeavor after the EBJD's.

Leffler817

CCA Members
Welcome to the forum. If you're coming to the BFD in March, Jeff Rapps comes and the club usually places a big order so he brings them with him. He's had EBJDs in the past and no questions the quality of his stock.