• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

The CCY Clash of the Cichlids 3- we want our trophy back!!!

chriscoli

Administrator
And don't forget, they're having a photo contest judged by Mo Devlin, too!

There will also be an auction and vendors....CCY often has different stuff in their auctions than we do in the DC area, so it's a good place to go look for interesting things!

johnscottant

Members
11896191_10206171934029965_5860409194086132749_n.jpg

Ok guys its time for me to start pushing everyone to start getting their show entries in immediately!!! If you want your name in the program i will need your entries in by Aug 31st which is only a few days away. Then our very last deadline to register your cichlids is Sept 19th. Please guys i don't want a repeat of last year where i got 50 entries 24 hrs before our deadline. Make my life easier and get them in early so we can get everything set up, tanks assigned and the show running smooth. If you have any issues with the entries forms please respond here and I will be glad to take your information and complete it for you. Contact me here or at johnscottanthony@hotmail.com. I look forward to hearing from everyone!

johnscottant

Members
Looking for CCA entries- Got some from all other clubs- Where you guys at???

Dont have time for the form, just private message me your info and cichlid entry and class

Andrewtfw

Global Moderators
I just registered my cichlids! If you have not done so, you have until September 19th. Let's show up to this awesome event in force! It is a great time to show your love for our club, our sister club, and of course our cichlids!

Terri

CCA Members
Reed, been having car trouble, so I'm definitely looking for a ride from NVA. PM me so we can work something out! Thanks in advance for your time & trouble :)
--Terri

johnscottant

Members
If you haven't heard about the CCY's 3rd installment of Clash of the Cichlids- Well were the Hell have you been??? September 26th will be the biggest day in CCY history as we plan to have a huge one day event including a cichlid show, photo contest, Mo Devlin and Chuck Davis presentation, live and silent auctions, raffles and vendor tables. Oh, and did i mention an entire hospitality room with free foods!!!! If you are interested in being part of this historic event then please use the link provided below and get registered. You still have time to enter cichlids for the show or photos for our contest;

http://www.clashofthecichlids.com/ - Official website

http://https://www.facebook.com/events/117536601919008/- Facebook event page

We are also looking for volunteers to help with setup and break down. Please contact the CCY Prez Scott McLaughlin at johnscottanthony@hotmail.com

Here is a schedule of the events- We look forward to seeing everyone at this event!!

- Scott Mclaughlin

CCY President

1980248_10206251364095667_8576116591216287534_o.jpg