• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

ECC Group Buy From DavesRareFish...

fischfan13

Banned
Call the neighbors and wake the kids EastCoastCichlids is having a Group Buy From Dave's Rare Fish!
http://www.davesfish.com/
The details...
JUNE 13th
Philly Airport and MacArthur Airport (Islip, LI)
Orders will be taken immediately.
Pay by Mastercard, Visa or Discover...please NO PAYPAL.
You can call Dave right NOW to pay for your fish and guarantee a June 13th delivery!
20% off ALL ORDERS!!!!

Now I know that this is the same date as the CCA June meeting, so I will be asking Dave to make sure the fish are at Philly Airport first thing Saturday Morning.
Please tell Dave that you are part of the EastCoastCichlids (ECC) Group Buy.
Here is the thread on ECC...
http://forums.eastcoastcichlids.org/showthread.php?t=1388

lonlangione

Members
Hello,

Are you saying you will deliver them to the CCA meeting? I'm a little dense sometimes, the hayfever has me by the a s s right now.....

Lonny

longstocking

Members
I don't think he is going to deliver. I think you need to go up there.... or have someone that is going up there bring your fish to you.

fischfan13

Banned
I agree with Matt. Dave has some cool stuff,so why don't we just do our own order.

I was just trying to extend a deal that Dave is giving us over at ECC.
The 20% off is because of the amount of money that I have guaranteed Dave that we would spend.

dogofwar

CCA Members
Much appreciated - seriously :)!!

I think the logistics are just challenging, especially to the folks on the southern side of MD / VA...

A

AlishanAS

Suggestion - if some CCA members would like to order and live a long distance away, perhaps another club member who lives closer to Philly can pick up the fish and bring them to a central location in MD convenient to most of the buyers.

longstocking

Members
I am doing an order to Tom's tangs coming up in the next month...

But these two people have very different fish for sale. I want fish from both LOL

We aren't going to be able to put that kind of money out to get the 20%... I will tell you guys that right now...

Unless you plan on spending A LOT !!

Last edited:

lonlangione

Members
Just a suggestion here. Since he is shipping the fish to come in on the 13th, do you think he would do two shipments and have the CCA groups come into BWI?
That way we could pick them up and distribute them at the meeting. I was going to try to do an order through Toyin at Rehoboth for the June meeting but I can hold that off.

Lonny

fischfan13

Banned
Lonny, he is already doing two shipments...
One to Philly Airport and one to Islip, NY (Long Islands MacArthur Airport)...both Friday night June 12th to arrive Saturday Morning June 13th.

Seriously, it is no big deal, I am only trying to see if anyone here is interested in the Group Buy that we are having at EastCoastCichlids.
I was trying, and hoping at the same time, not to get things too complicated.

lonlangione

Members
No problem. If it wasn't a meeting day I live in York and I could drive halfway to Philly and meet someone and then drive the fish to say Glen Burnie and meet people there to distribute the fish. But I can't miss the meeting. In the future I would be willing to do that.

Lonny

SubMariner

Master Jedi & Past VP
Maybe we could do our own group order...and get the same deal....

That's an idea... That's a fantastic idea, why not! Dave has some quality fish and he carries everything from Lake Vic to Lake Malawi.

Notice I did not mention Lake Tang...ya know the orange juice for
astronauts.:p

I'm sure there would be plenty of members who would be interested in a group purchase...Right!

Richard

Jumbie

Members
No problem. If it wasn't a meeting day I live in York and I could drive halfway to Philly and meet someone and then drive the fish to say Glen Burnie and meet people there to distribute the fish. But I can't miss the meeting. In the future I would be willing to do that.

Lonny

I would drive to Philly pick the fish up and deliver the fish to the other members at the meeting, but Sat. June 13th is my 25th birthday. I plan to do some hardcore parting the night before (have to sleep my hang over off lol) and some how make the CCA meeting later that afternoon. Thanks for the offer and I will also be willing try again in the future!J