• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

update, stuff for sale

ddavila06

Members
Hi everyone! happy holidays!!!

Here is an update of what i still have:

2 ten gallon tanks w sand. hold water, nothing else included, $10 both

many 5.5s tbd $

two buckets of plant substrate, about 3/4 + full with mixed plant substrate, im not sure anymore what i used, some flourite some other stuff..make offer and bring buckets, im running out!!

one bucket w large gravel (very large peebles) and some crushed coral mixed, take it please..

65 gallon fish tank with stand and (half of the( glass hoods, just took down about a week ago, $150

fluval 405 with all pieces, hoses, etc (no carbon, none of my tanks use it), might be missing one sponge $80

huge Bolbitis "mini", takes about a quarter to a third of a 20h, $30

5 gallon that leaks, free for glass or to repair.

edsall shelving, 36x18, one of the legs is bent a little so i wouldn't use for fish tanks (thought it held fish tanks while bent), do not have the wood anymore so you need wood.. basically the frame, offer something

10.5 lbs of regular slate. just weighted lol, make offer

pick up in Burke, i can help load the tank, no delivery for the tank,..doesn't fit in my 4 door sedan :/
i can bring stuff to pvas, prices negotiable

not sure why, but i can not upload images..i get the "this is not a valid image" msg.....

Last edited:

ddavila06

Members
Update:

2 ten gallon tanks w sand. hold water, nothing else included, $10 both

one bucket of plant substrate, about 3/4 + im not sure anymore what i used, some flourite some other stuff..make offer and bring buckets, im running out!!

one bucket w large gravel (very large peebles) and some crushed coral mixed, take it please..

40/30 breeder or 65 gallon stand, wood, honey oak with black, stained. great shape!! $100 obo 36x18 footprint

fluval 405 with all pieces, hoses, etc (no carbon, none of my tanks use it), might be missing one sponge $80

huge Bolbitis "mini", takes about a quarter to a third of a 20h, $30

edsall shelving, 36x18, one of the legs is bent a little so i wouldn't use for fish tanks (thought it held fish tanks while bent), do not have the wood anymore so you need wood.. basically the frame, offer something

eco air 8 air pump, bought it a while back-way overkill for me! one of the outlets has weakened .. worth ~$45 new, make offer..

pick up in Burke,
i can bring stuff to pvas, prices negotiable

ddavila06

Members
Update:

36x16 stand for 40/30 breeder or 65 gallon tall tank. solid wood, honey oak with black finish . great shape!! $100 obo

also includes two new, unopened "additives" for the filter, one phosphate remover and a chemi-pure filter medium

Coralife aqualight T5 NO, 30 inches, with two old bulbs and two brand new ones $35

one adult male pucallpa gold pleco, beautiful (i have 3 males and one girl) $10?

moss, handful ~$5 maybe two or three available.

cichlid cave, $5

pick up in Burke,
i can bring stuff to CCA, possibly

DSCN1518 (800x361).jpg

DSCN1519 (600x800).jpg

DSCN1520 (800x600).jpg

DSCN1521 (680x800).jpg

DSCN1522 (800x600).jpg

DSCN1523 (800x548).jpg

DSCN1524 (800x600).jpg

ddavila06

Members
Updated:

36x18 stand for 40/30 breeder or 65 gallon tall tank. solid wood, honey oak with black finish . great shape!! $100 obo

also includes two new, unopened "additives" for the filter, one phosphate remover and a chemi-pure filter medium

Coralife aqualight T5 NO, 30 inches, with two old bulbs and two brand new ones $35

one adult male pucallpa gold pleco, beautiful (i have 3 males and one girl) $10?

cichlid cave, $5

pick up in Burke,
i can bring stuff to CCA, possibly[/QUOTE]