• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

update, stuff for sale

ddavila06

Members
sorry i couldn'tcome guys :(
had to do shopping for boots for my son and run herrands at home

an update of the stuff i have:

one bucket w large gravel (very large peebles) and some crushed coral mixed, take it please..

edsall shelving, 36x18, one of the legs is bent a little so i wouldn't use for fish tanks (thought it held fish tanks while bent), do not have the wood anymore so you need wood.. basically the frame, offer something

10.5 lbs of regular slate. just weighted lol, make offer

five cichlid caves, $15

3 cichlid caves from south central cichlids (harder, better material,) $15 will add pics soon
one of these:
Log closed end
2"dia x 6"
PRICE: $10.00
and two of these:
Love shack
4"dia. x 3-4" with closed ends
PRICE: $10.00

buyer can have moss to attach to them :)

one adult male pucallpa gold ancistrus, $10

breeding colony of cuban livebearers, Giardinus Metallicus, $15

pick up in Burke,

DSCN0382 (800x599).jpg

DSCN1092 (800x600).jpg

ddavila06

Members

one bucket w large gravel (very large peebles) and some crushed coral mixed, take it please..

edsall shelving, 36x18, one of the legs is bent a little so i wouldn't use for fish tanks (thought it held fish tanks while bent), do not have the wood anymore so you need wood.. basically the frame, offer something

pick up in Burke

ddavila06

Members

ADD: plants

Tiger Vals, i was surprised that these reach a whooping 4 feet or so in my tank, beautiful "tiger" pattern under higher light, ~5-6 or more plants including at least one or two full sized $10

Nymphoides sp. Taiwan, easy-ish lily-like plant, lime green leaves, easy to spread once you get it going, ~3 plants $5

ludwigia repens x arcuata, beautiful stem plant that gets a hint of red on its leaves, ~4 -5 stems, $5

true Dwarf Saggitaria, a really cool plant collected by some friends from the GWAPA group, ~10 plants for $6

one sm/med echinodorus sp Red Devil, really cool, less common sword plant that gets a deep red color under higher light. less light, less red- heavy root feeding kind of plant. $15

coconut caves with moss growing on them, $10 ea 2 $15 , very pretty!!