• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

More Fish Expected

Jay

CCA Members
I am about to place an order for more African Cichlid fish to arrive the week of December 14th. On my new arrivals page, is a list of the fish, I plan to order and a list for customers of fish that they may want to special order. Please check it out at www.cichlidsarespecial.com

Thanks

Jay

DiscusnAfricans

Past President
There is also Hai Reef.
Also "undu reef" is a spin off species of a blue neon and is considered one 90% of the time. They are a deeper blue and a little less yellow.
Thats the wonderful world of peacocks. If you want something specific, you have to be very careful. Sometimes people like to do their own classifications. At 'Hai Reef' you'll also find the lwandas, and at 'Undu Reef' you'll find lemon jakes.

Tony

Alligator Snapping Turtle/Past Pres
Thats the wonderful world of peacocks. If you want something specific, you have to be very careful. Sometimes people like to do their own classifications. At 'Hai Reef' you'll also find the lwandas, and at 'Undu Reef' you'll find lemon jakes.

Stupid peacocks. :p