• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Baby African Clawed Frogs need homes

I_love_dojos

Members
I have about 40+ African clawed frog babies in need of homes. Almost all have hind legs. Some of them have all 4 legs and look like little frogs with tails. They are very cute. If anyone would be interested in any of them, please let me know. Prefer pickup in Severn, MD, but may be willing to meet elsewhere. I just need to find these guys homes. The mother is a reticulated albino and the father is an albino. The were hatched late February. They have been eating Xenopus.com tadpole powder and are doing well on it. Asking $7 for 2, $10 for 3, and $2 for each additional - but, price is negotiable. I just need these guys to get homes. If anyone is interested in one or more baby frogs, please let me know. I feed the adults Xenopus.com sinking adult frog food and homegrown earthworms.

I_love_dojos

Members
I am happy to ship these guys

I am happy to ship these guys, if that spurs any interest. I have over 7 that are froglets, and most of the rest have their legs coming in.

(African Clawed Frogs are illegal to own, transport or sell without a permit in 11 states: Arizona, California, Kentucky, Louisiana, New Jersey, North Carolina, Oregon, Virginia, Hawaii, Nevada, and Washington state -- so, I cannot ship to those states.)