• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

Blue african cichlid and Snake Plissken.

Syntech

Members
Were currently looking to rehome our two African cichlids. One is fairly large and a beautiful shade of blue. He is approximately five inches long. The other is a little yellow runt. He's one of my favorites, but is going blind in one eye. :( He has a lot of personality and while he is going blind in the one eye, he has no problem asserting himself in the tank. Think of Snake Plissken from Escape from L.A. only way better! He'd probably ride one of those crazy motor bikes as well, but alas, the company refuses to purchase one for him as he can be a bit wreckless. He once attempted to pretend that he was doing backflips and tunnel punches in the tank and found himself stuck to the filter. Because of this incident, our insurance won't allow us to add him. Whoever ends up with him, will have one super awesome fish and you can pretty much bet he'll end up your favorite, because well.... He's just that entertaining.

Ole blue is a grumpy man, with grumpy tendencies. Imagine that old man sitting on his porch; the neighborhood kids riding their bikes down the sidewalks, having the time of their lives, and all of a sudden the man grabs his walker running at them shaking his fists in a fury, "GET OFF MY LAWN!".... That's pretty much ole blue in a nutshell. He's a bit of a weirdo when it comes to others trying to approach him, but hey... he's really pretty.

The picture of the rock with the small opening, is where yellow I mean Snake Plissken, is currently residing, as he went for a joy ride in the tank and Blue didn't appreciate it much. But ole blue loves taking pictures, so there are plenty of him.

Feel free to contact with additional questions regarding these two crazy guys.

We're selling the pair for 30.00.

IMG_1805.jpg

IMG_1806.jpg

IMG_1807.jpg

IMG_1809.jpg

Syntech

Members
I am in the works of getting a good photo of snake plissken for the world to see. Have no fear, he will make his debut soon.

Syntech

Members
I would honestly keep the yellow runt, but the boss man says it isn't fair to the baby fish we just purchased and we want to provide them the best chance for survival that we can.