• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

FREE Kenyi African Cichlid

I have a free kenyi to any good tank that wants him. He(i think its a male) started off blue and slowly turned yellow,he is a very pretty fish, about 2.5" maybe 3". The picture doesnt really do him justice. Unfortunately he was a little too aggressive in my peacock/hap tank. I bought him from petco about a year ago before I decided to do only peacocks and haps. I didnt realize he was a kenyi when I bought(he was in a 'assorted african' tank). I also have a zebra obliquaden victorian basin cichlid if you want that one. Its just silver with thick black zebra lines. It was too aggressive in my big tank too. I live in Fredericksburg, VA so if you can come pick one or both up, they are yours. I can even meet you fairly close to Woodbridge or Fredericksburg. PM me or email me at kingrowland1217@yahoo.com. Thanks

20150312_205228[1].jpg