• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

African Mbunas For Sale

rpitonyak

Members
I am converting my 56 gal column tank into a discus tank. It currently houses my mbunas which I am looking to sale. The following mbunas are for sale:

(2) Electric blue johannis 3-4" - $5 a piece
(2) Blue acei 3-4" - $10 a piece
(1) Bumblebee 3-4" - $5
(1) White top afra 3-4" - $15
(1) Orange zebra 3-4" - $5
(1) Red shoulder tropheus 3-4" - $15
(1) Brachardi 3" - $5
(3) Yellow labs 3" - $5 a piece
(2) Blue zebra 3-4" - $5 a piece
(1) Hongi 2" - $5
(2) Yellow lab 2" - $5 for both

I would like to sell the pairs together as all of these fish have been together for a year. I will be willing to make deals for larger quantities. Please PM me and make an offer as I am looking to sell them next week. The following link shows a video of the tank and fish as they are too crazy to take still photos:

https://youtu.be/qVmhUVGLh9A

rpitonyak

Members
The blue acei and blue johannis are spoken for. The rest are still available. I am looking to turn this tank into a discus tank so I would be willing to trade for cardinal tetras, or discus plants (Amazon Sword Plant, Anubias nana, Water Sprite, and Java Ferns).

rpitonyak

Members
Here is an updated list of the fish that are still available.

(1) Bumblebee 3-4" - $5
(1) White top afra 3-4" - $15
(1) Orange zebra 3-4" - $5
(1) Red shoulder tropheus 3-4" - $15
(1) Brachardi 3" - $5
(3) Yellow labs 3" - $5 a piece
(1) Hongi 2" - $5
(2) Yellow lab 2" - $5 for both

I am willing to negotiate, work out package deals, and accept trades. The sooner they are gone, the sooner I can convert and cycle for Discus.

Jlovell

Members
Is the tropheus still available? Can you please text me & let me know 717-507-2137? Looks like you live in Maryland I am coming to Aquamania would you be able to bring him there? Thank you.