• You liked BFD7 now you should join this forum and of course become a club member to see what CCA is all about.
  • Thank you to everyone who registered and showed up for the BIG Fish Deal #7.

african lot

spazmattik

Members
Need to get rid of our africans. Its a mixed tank of fish that probably dont belong together because we didnt know much about them when we threw it together. Needs to be picked up between tonight and tomorrow morning.

All fish are at least 4-6".. 50 bucks takes them all if they can be picked up while i an available today or tomorrow morning only. Cant hold. Cant part out.

I will do my best to list them. Dont have time to take pics. In the middle of a move..

Red fin borleyi
Tangerine tiger?
Lemon jake or sunshine peacock?
"orange" ob peacock
Rusty
Red zebra
Cobalt zebra
Salousi?
Yellow lab
Bumble bee
Blue johani
Two synodontis
3 red fin blue botia

dankdabe

Members
Spazz,

Would love to snag the Synos (see my post in the marketplace from yesterday), the yellow lab(s), rusty,, and maybe the red and cobalt zebras. Are you willing to break up the group? They will go to a great home.

David

spazmattik

Members
Update on fish.. they have been moved to the new house but can not go back into a tank because i need to reseal it. They are in buckets for now. If anyone can pick up tonight, make an offer. Also have 40 lbs of crushed coral and a bucket of lace rock

BroJul

Members
I'll come and get them tonight and help you out. I have a 55 gallon that I have cycled that I was getting ready to put some fish in. I'm in Frederick MD Id have to leave now. Let me know I'll be on standby.

Sent from my iPhone using MonsterAquariaNetwork app

spazmattik

Members
I sent him a PM - No reply....If he is moving, he is up to his ___ in stuff to do.

I most definitely was! Sorry for the late response everyone. All but one fish made it (lemon jake) and i figured out a way to make things work to where we got the fish in a tank.

So breaking the fish up is now much more reasonable